'Chapter 1' 🌻Night time drink🌻

~/Just the way you are/~by YannaNana026

Chapter 1: Night time drink

"Rae it's freezing out here, my feet hurt,"

A small yet slightly tall guy whined, his brown hair blowing as the cold breeze blew passed. His small frame leaned up against the wall outside of all to familiar bar.

"Can you stop complaining so much Syk," His lips turned into a pitiful frown making anyone 'Awe' at the sight.

Sykkuno hasn't been himself after a nasty break up between him and a girl he met late couple months ago.

The relationship was toxic. It was toxic enough for Lilly, his other friend, to slap the girl in the face.

The girl made Sykkuno felt disgusted in his looks and flaws she even went as far as to crash his live streams with his friends calling him out for being; a disgusting loser.

Fans were outraged with the girl and told Sykkuno to get a restraining order,

"Syk come on, let's drink your wrongful weeks away, no?"

Rae said hand on her friends shoulder motioning him to the insurance of the bar

"Let's dance too were gonna have fun!" Pulling him and shouting 'Yays and Hoorays' made Sykkuno smile, not his usual bright up the room smile. This smile was forced and ugly.

||
||
||

It has been a few hours in counting and Sykkuno was not having fun. He was slouched over the counter, his drink that was non alcoholic right in front of him.

Usually he would drink til he drops at parties at the OfflineTv house but he doesn't want to get drunk, knowing Rae already was.

A long sigh came from his ever so plumped lips. "I hate this.." He muttered. Taking a sip of his drink he closed his eyes reflecting on the pass week.

||
||
||

"Thank you for the subs kayla2010." Sykkuno shyly smiled at his viewers, just then a sound of something crashing came from downstairs,

"Sy, you alright buds? " Jack, his friend asked. Realizing that his mic was on he blushed,

"I'm-" Before he could continue his room door where he was streaming slammed open revealing a angered girlfriend.

She was huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf.

"Are you fucking seriou?!" She yelled making everyone from the discord chat gasp, the fans watching were rather displeased this rat of a woman burst in and was yelling at Sykkuno.

"Thomas your such trash! I left for an hour and your still doing wha- whatever this shit is?!"

Her face got red to the ears from the amount of shouting she's producing.