~'Chapter 13'~🌻What does she know🌻

|'Just the way you are'|
By: YannaNana026

"What does she know?"

Sykkuno was smiling from ear to ear. He was happy, why? Well because he just left Corpse's apartment. Now sitting in his car, he beamed even more.

"I can't believe it!" Sykkuno squeezed onto his steering wheel and sighed softly. Closing his eyes and taking in some deep breaths his thoughts immediately went back to Corpse.

"He didn't show his face but that's cool, as long as he trusts me." Sykkuno smiled. Turning his car on, he got ready to pull out.

B e e p

He stopped. Looking back he saw that same car from before, questioning if the owner was honking at him personally he squinted his eyes trying so desperately to catch a glimpse of the owner.

"Are they honking at me?" He hesitantly honked back, now sitting in an uncomfortable silence waiting for the car owner to honk back.

"The heck..?" Sykkuno mumbled now slightly scared. Other then honking back, the car pulled out of the lot they were in and drove off. Sykkuno's eyes followed it, when it took a sharp turn he sighed in relief.

"God what was that," He whispered to himself. Sykkuno felt his heart jump when another car honked, "Okay what the actual-"

|| Ring ||

||Ring||

-
Incoming call
-
🌻Rae🌻

Immediately he took up the phone taking a few calming moments to shake off that werid and frightening experience.

He answered the call only to hear a loud familiar brunette on the other line.

📞Sykkuno, where are you?!📞

Flinching at the ear rape she just gave him, he placed the call on speaker and moved it away from his ear.

"Rae I'm coming home now-"

📞I didn't ask that, I asked where are you?📞

She replied cutting off Sykkuno. If looks could kill Rae would be a winner, Sykkuno could feel her glare.

"Ah- what do you mean? I told I was going to my parents-"

📞Your. Lieing.📞

Sykkuno felt his world crashed, stuttering he tried to reply back at Rae's accusation.

"Ra-Rae, why would you say that? I'm at my parents and I'm coming back now." Sykkuno lied.

Hearing a scoff from the other line made him more nervous.

📞Fine. If you say so Thomas📞

Sykkuno sighed mentally. "I'll uh be back in 15." Rae replied back with an "OKAY" And hanged up.

Sykkuno ran his hand throw his hair tugging a little from the intense phone call from Rae. Looking at the time he realized how late it was getting, "3:59? Gosh I gotta get home.."