{Volume 2}~'Chapter 13~'🍃He'll never forget nor forgive🍃(2/2)

"Hm didn't expect it to work,"

"You look real proud of yourself."

- Sad chapter listen to the song if you can't then download it and listen while reading.

- Yanna wasn't able to send the notes for me to write over so-- this is my writing.

- My part of this chapter continuing up to chapter 16 was based of off a BL series called 2gether.

||
||
||

Meanwhile as a chaotic scene unfolds itself.

Corpse was occupied with his family.

The black suit and red tie he was plus his curly midnight hair stood out to every young lady in the restaurant.

His phone was on silent as it should since this was a fancy event.

"I don't get why Sykkuno couldn't come he seemed so find the other day I was there--" Anastasia begun another conversation about Sykkuno.

She glared at her dummy of a bother when he didn't reply.

"Are you deaf? What happened between you and him?"

"Stasia darling, your bother clearly doesn't want to speak he said Sykkuno was feeling under the weather."

Corpse looked over at his 'father'

The two never gotten along and it very much showed.

Mr Rogers cleared his throat and spoke wanting to change the topic,

"Zachary it's really nice that you came-- didn't thought you would for the full moment."

Corpse scoffed softly and looked down picking at his plate like a child.

When he didn't reply to his dad Anastasia stepped in.

"Can't you at least have the decency to answer back? He's only trying to make conversation Zachary--"

"Can't you just shut the hell up, god Anastasia you always nose pick into everything."

"At least my nose picking comes off as caring," She retaliated.

"While your just sitting there as if dad isn't speaking to you!"

Corpse felt his anxiety built when he felt eyes came over to the table.

"Please can the both if you stop it-"

"No I will not stop it dad, if he wasn't such a douche bag maybe tonight would go well!"

Anastasia glared over at the male with pure hate and disappointment.

Corpse blankly thought of how she really resemble their father.

"You were fine when we I came over the day, what the hell changed--" She huffed dragging out the blunt conversation.

"I thought you'd at least have class while being here Zachary!"