{Volume 2}~Chapter 21~'🌼Does it really matter?🌼

"No amount of alcohol will help,"

"But it'll take the load off."

- Mentioning of suicide in this chapter please read at well.

||
||
||

Both Corpse and Rae stood aside on the bleach painted walls watching as the family endorse a conversation with the doctors.

The cold hospital didn't help anyone that night certainly didn't help Corpse's mental state.

He pushed himself off the wall and moved off going towards the exit of the building, he gained Rae's attention just by this action.

"Zachary --- hey wait!" Her voice got a bit louder, broken but still loud.

Once she finally caught up she placed a hand upon the male's shoulder but to the fair share Corpse shrugged it off.

"I'm talking here I understand that you're upset and even broken.."

The male didn't listen and continued on, opening the doors of the white bleached building he left.

Rae's eyed lowerd the feeling of tears itching she realised a breath turning on her heels she went back over to Sykkuno's family.

Lydia, the male's sister looked around questioning why Rae was the only person there.

"...Where's Corpse?" She asked voice too breaking in dreadful sadness.

Rae didn't reply couldn't think of an excuse on why Corpse would leave, simple though he just didn't want to be there.

||
||
||

It was around ten pm when the tall even more pale male made it back at the complex, just in time, Sylvia was about to lock up.

The elderly woman noticed the shadow like figure walking up almost giving her a heart attack on the spot.

"Mr Rogers good night dear how was your day---?"

Corpse strolled passed her nothing to say. His only priority was to stay locked up in his apartment,

Sylvia was quite taken back she knew he was quiet but at least a nod should have been given.

"Are you alright dear? What happened--oh, where is Thomas?" She asked catching up to the young man.

Once again nothing was given she watched as the corpse like male pressed his floor button and stepped inside the elevator.

"...Good night Mr Rogers." She waved when the doors started to close.

||
||
||

The brown wooden door opened revealing the awaken darkness that the room was in,

Bimbus perked up at the door being opened and ran over after jumping off the couch.

Corpse closed the door not bothering to turn on any lights. He looked down at the fluffy ball who was strolling around his feet.

"...I'm sorry, you probably need the light." The male muttered reaching over for the switch.

With a flick, the room illuminated with a white hue. Bimbus barked poor baby strolled around again looking for Sykkuno.