~'Chapter 37~'🌻Don't get the wrong idea, we still hate her🌻

"I swear I didn't know anything-"

"That's what she wants us to believe."

||
||
||

Sykkuno was carried to the car, seeing that he was still limping Corpse offered to carry him princess style

The brown hair male hesitated but agreed.

Corpse sat Sykkuno down in the car, "I'll be right beside you angel, I'm not leaving."

He muttered stepping into the car and giving some space between them.

Even though that was so heart breaking for Corpse, the thought of space between him and Sykkuno drove him to insanity.

"Hm. Yes we'll be there soon." Rae said hanging up her phone, "It was Ann. She was just checking-"

"Mom?" Sykkuno interrupted. "I want to sp-speak..with my mom.."

He stuttered out, his hands fall between his legs Sykkuno looked down ashamed and so embarrassed.

"You'll get to speak with her soon love, we're going home."

Sykkuno blushed. "Okay..Zachary.."

Rae smiled at the two turning back her attention to the road, she started up the car.

||
||
||

S y k k u n o P O V

My mind was dreadfully fuzzy, and so blurry. All I could remember is the sounds of me yelling and screaming for the pain to stop.

Why didn't I stood up to him, why couldn't I have fought...

My head fell, feeling tears itch to my eyes I just let the fall.

The disgusting feeling of those hands running up my skin, touching me places only Zachary..could..

I looked up, looking over at the guy sitting next to me. My body started moving closer to him.

"Zachary.." I muttered.

He looked over at me, smiling sightly.

I blushed and shifted closer, "Are you okay angel," His deep voice so soft and gently.

Nothing like that monster's.

I didn't say anything but nodded. Even though deep down I knew I wasn't okay,

Seeing as he moved closer I flinched.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you baby." His hand rubbed gently against my cheek. Blushing I looked down rather embarrassed from the nickname.

He chuckled. "I should have been with you, protecting you, whatever happened to you. I won't force you to talk, but I'm here okay?"

My red puffy eyes fell down to his clothes, his shirt was blooded up. I looked back at him, not wanting to question it I moved closer to him.