{Volume 2}~'Chapter 22~'🌻A happy ending?🌻

"A happy ending?"

"The curtains shall fall."

||
||
||

Night fell and mornings came it's been over a month now and Sykkuno was still somewhat laying lifeless on the white fitted sheets.

Corpse felt at ease once he started getting used to the visiting and the very long conversation he had with the male, all was going nice.

||
||
||

A new day started and immediately Corpse was at the hospital going to a certain room.

And off in that small yet cozy room was a small conversation happening.

Corpse smiled once his statements off how his day and many others went finished, he placed his hand on Sykkuno's the warmth wasn't there just cold.

He sighed. "I hope your hearing me hm. Bimbus got fat, er." His deep chuckle went throughout the room.

||
||

Sykkuno sighed sweet vanilla scent infomigated his nose.

His ears perked up everytime when that deep gentle tone came through telling him off all about the stuff that's been happening.

"I miss him so much, why the heck can't I just--- get up!"

The male's words echoed he huffed and looked around, blank emptiness but it was rather peaceful.

"It'll be more peaceful if he was right here --- his cute face just here.."

Sykkuno was listening and enjoying the company of his dark hazel eyed boyfriend.

"And then Rae told me to get the daisies..but heh no.." His deep voice stated Corpse's warm energy boomed.

Sykkuno smiled but that soon faded when a sudden aching pain in his gut hit, he winced and looked around his vision blurred.

"What the heck is this---"

A quiet beeping sound was heard before another word could slip the male collapsed.

||
||
||

Corpse smiled after telling his short story. His smile softened as did the facial expression.

"I love you so much Sykkuno and I'm really trying to stay...positive." He placed his head down on the other's arm.

Corpse sighed breathless and tired. "Please whatever is up there"

"--- just bring him back." A nice comfortable silence came down the on them.

The slight beeping and the muttering from the nurses and doctors walking pass was source of noise.

"..Who are you talking to--?"

A quiet voice sounding so tired and aching whispered.

Corpse felt a hand fell on his the dark hazel eyes went up in shock that it was finally meeting the brown ones.

Sykkuno's eyes were quite lifeless but his smile was slight beaming.

"I'll --- go get the doctors are you okay?" The questions came out rather loudly and fast.

Corpse sat up out of his chair eyes running over the other before him trying to see if it was his mind playing tricks.

But when Sykkuno nodded and a soft wince was given when he tried sitting up.