{Volume 2}~'Chapter 4'~🌼Lip to Lip incident🌼

"Do you think it's lieing?"

"I don't even know anymore,"

||
||
||

After a long day yesterday Corpse didn't wanted to do anything but lay down sleep and cuddle with his angel.

But not everything went as planned. The morning he had gotten up his phone had received a variety of messages, all coming from that certain female.

Corpse immediately noticed that it was actually a new number, so that means she has his number on other devices.

"Fuck Stephanie what.." His fingers typed hitting the send button on cue.

He made sure Sykkuno wasn't coming and continued feeling this disgusting feeling.

Did it not hit you? I have ur number saved on mostly anything I own.

- 8 : 1 8 a m

Corpse gritted his teeth his veiny hands gripped tightly on the phone replying back he could feel the arrogant tone when the girl replied.

I met Sykkuno yesterday, ur little plaything

- 8 : 2 1 a m

Did u really lied about going to the doctors? Does he know?

- 8 : 2 2 am

Dark hazel eyes red through the two messages that was sent and he growled.

"I knew it, she's trying to get shit stirred up between us.." Corpse muttered.

He have had enough of this nonsense it was way too early in the morning for Stephanie's bullshitting.

don't worry, I won't tell him ; )

U were with me so I can't complain.

Anyways meet me today around hm, 8? Movie maybe?

- 8 : 2 5 a m

Corpse scoffed, "Is this girl for real why can't she just stop.." He replied with a "No"

Before he could block and delete the number again Sykkuno came walking in his pale skin showing off beautifully.

Corpse being the one with the phone he quickly turned it off and placed it down his attention went to the shirtless Sykkuno.

He hummed very much enjoying the sight, the short male blushed and went over sitting down beside the other.

"Why did you get up so early? You should be here, cuddling."

Corpse muttered the last pretty it came out like soft whisper, Sykkuno giggled.

"Corpse husband's a cuddler,"

"And is that a bad thing love?" He retaliated his tone sounded teasing to the other, Corpse kissed his angel's lips lightly.

Sykkuno closed his eyes and inhaled the sweet vanilla scent beside him.

"I just got up early told my subs I won't be streaming today, remember we're gonna hang out Alec."

The soft voice reminded, the younger hummed not entirely listening Corpse moved closer and kissed those lips again.

Sykkuno felt the soft hands going up pulling him closer, a blush ran on his face yet again from the oh so closeness.

Their once short kiss turned into a rather heated thing.