{Volume 2}~'Chapter 17~'🌼No, your sleeping with me🌼

"Why a bottle of lotion?"

"Because I said so--"

||
||
||

Sykkuno eyed the girl before him for a good solid minute watching for any signs of teasing or smirking.

Rae shrugged and slouched back down on the couch trying her hardest not to lash out screaming.

"That's good you guys are getting back together--"

"I didn't say that he just asked me to come over nothing about us getting back together."

Sykkuno replied back fixing his hair in the process, Rae smiled and begun her teasing.

"You sure as hell got ready for a simple visit."

The male blushed and rolled his eyes he picked up his phone the lime green case standing strong. Rae couldn't help her smirking/teasing.

"Make sure the two of you are six feet apart-"

Sykkuno faked a laugh his eyes rolled again, "Remember what I said about Cathy..do you believe me?"

Her eyes perked up a bit remembering what he had said hours ago. Rae nodded and told him not to worry.

"Don't worry just have fun with Corpse tomorrow we can talk about this." She smiled reassuring Sykkuno.

"Okay I'll leave now but I won't stay over--"

"Why not he's not going to bite-"

"Rae gosh your so gross I'm leaving!"

||
||
||

Meanwhile over at a certain complex a male was getting ready for Sykkuno's company.

He haven't been at the complex or the apartment in awhile so Corpse made sure the room was all tidy up.

The lights were dimmed and everything was ready, Corpse heard his phone vibrate so he picked it up seeing that it was Rae.

"Sykkuno just left are you sure your ready?"

Corpse hummed to her question telling Rae that everything was ready and good to go.

"Heh thats good make sure the mood is right!"

The male hummed again not wanting his voice to be used up since he'll gonna be using it a lot tonight.

After hanging up the phone the door bell to the apartment rang Corpse sighed softly and went over after taking up his mask.

||
||

"Oh Miss Sylvia--" It was the complex manger and somewhat most motherly figure here.

Sylvia smiled and handed over a boquet of roses.

"These are for you I heard Thomas is coming back and it seems your setting a romantic mood."

The male smiled behind his mask looking down at the roses.

"Oh and someone dropped this off here also for you, she seems to know you so--"