{Volume 2}~Chapter 19~'🌻Let's just get him and get paid🌻

"Going back to the graphic,"

"..."

- This chapter will have the mentioning of manipulation and kidnapping.

- Seeing this is very sensitive topic, read at well.

||
||
||

As always it was a beautiful afternoon.

After claiming a bold accusation against Cathy they decided it was best to stray from her.

Now it has been two whole days since news erupted with Toast being:

'back in the picture'

But same as the Cathy situation they decided to stray from it,

Meanwhile Corpse was trying his hardest to get Sykkuno to stay with him at the apartment.

||
||

"Syk it's too dangerous angel--"

"We haven't seen Cathy nor a sign of Toast since we heard about em."

Corpse mentally sighed when the male continued on protesting.

The two were getting better with their current situation in the relationship but to someone's fair share their angel isn't listening to reasoning.

"But--"

"No buts I've been walking around by myself for the two days and nothing."

Sykkuno retaliated with a slight hint of annoyance, his brown eyes traveled over and up at the other.

Corpse's mask was on but Sykkuno could tell that he was pouting like a child.

"Okay, okay, I'll stay over with you just so you don't have to worry."

The tall male perked up with a small smile behind his black mask he pulled Sykkuno in for a nice hug.

They stayed there for a bit but then remembered their in public.

He sighed and pulled away earning a soft giggle from the other.

A sudden silence came down on them making Corpse's mind wondered.

"Sykkuno can I ask?"

He muttered not wanting his tone of voice to sound desperate even though he very much was.

Sykkuno hummed telling him to continue on with his question.

"Uh--since the past two days..have you been thinking about us--?"

The male's brown eyes lowered in somewhat submission he nodded feeling a slight blush to his cheeks.

||
||

The two 'former' lovebirds decided to stop by their favorite cafe that was always never too far for them.

Sitting around one of the booths since they needed their privacy the cafe was crowed a bit that day so they made sure to hang low.