'Chapter 6' 💤S p i c y C a l l s💤

|'Just the way you are'|
By: YannaNana026

~'Chapter 6~'💤S p i c y C a l l s💤
.

.

.

.

.

🌻This Story is NOT MINE. This story belongs to YannaNana026 I'm only helping her republic it because her wattpad is not working. Please go over to her page follow her and read the chapters! Support her book and pray she'll get back wattpad working again. 🔄✨🌸

.

.

.

.

.

"Well, who is it?"

Rae asked rather impatiently, she rolled her eyes and leaned over to see who was calling Sykkuno at this time at the night, shocked, she looked at Sykkuno's face and burst out laughing.

"Oh my God!" She yelled and continued her laughing.

Sykkuno was so lost. Why was Corpse calling so late, well, maybe it's the fact he basically worried everyone and he's just calling to check.

B e e p

.

.

.

.

"I didn't answer.." The now pale Sykkuno muttered straightening his posture on the couch. He nervously gripped onto the phone when Rae's laughter came to a stop, "He's gonna think I'm ignoring him.."

Rae smiled softly and giggled at Sykkuno's comment. "Awe, Corpse won't think that Sykkuno." She pinched his cheeks laughing slightly at how gummy it felt.

"Just call him back ya dumpling!" Rae said and slimmed her way off the couch, "I'll give you some space I have to get up early for my stream tomorrow anyways!"

She waved a goodnight and headed for the guest room just passed Sykkuno's room.

🌾7 : 1 1 p m🌾

.

.

.

.

.

Sykkuno was gripping onto his phone for dear life as he scrolled through his contact list for Corpse.

After Rae not too long ago, well just a moment ago turned in, Sykkuno had dim the lights in the living room. His phone now the main source of light.

"Okay, let's call him back?" Sykkuno asked himself as his Index finger hovered over the green call button.

"Of course call him back, we can't just leave a message that's so low-"