~'Chpater 11'~ P l a y oR R e p e a t~'

_

"Always throw it back on a repeat, no matter who's watching bitch~"
_

A/N: Continuing on from Sykkuno's POV.

I had call Rae and Toast to come over to look after bimbus, they of course asked their questions, telling them a tiny lie they let it go.

I was now packing a bag with some bandages, "I hope he's alright." I whispered under my breath. Taking in some few deep breaths, there was a knock at the door.

Knock

Knock

I made my movements towards the door. Opening it to see my two worried friends, immediately Rae hugged me.

"We came as soon as possible!" My brunette friend squeezed down even harder. Soon Toast got pulled in as well, I chuckled.

Pulling away, Rae and Toast came in and sat down on the couch. I haven't really told them exactly why I'm leaving because it's Corpse.

"Thanks for coming guys, means a lot." I smiled towards my friends who were playing with Bimbus. Rae looked up and smiled her famous golden smile.

"It's nothing, Bimbus wasn't feeling well and your heading to your parents!" She replied.

I felt bad for lieing. Just a bit guilty, but it was for the best we are talking about Corpse's privacy here.

Grabbing my car keys and the bag. I looked at my friends, "Text you guys when I'm at my parents house!" I chirp.

Already out and standing at my car door, Rae waved a goodbye "Uh-huh!" She yelled. "Drive safely!" She continued.

I waved back from my car seat. Seeing when she went back inside with a bang of the door I took a quick breather, gripping onto the wheel I looked down.

"I'm going to his apartment,"

"Nothing wrong with that."

My grip got tighter.

"Your going to Corpse's apartment.

The guy who constantly teases you, the guy who can stop a whole room with his voice-"

Shaking my head from my overwhelming thoughts. Why am I over thinking this, I'm only dropping off bandages.

I felt my cheeks burn. "It's not like I'm gonna see his face," Closing my eyes and taking some deep breaths I started my car, pulling out of the driveway and headed to the destination.

.

.

.

.

.

|| 3rd  P O V ||

Sykkuno's car hummed along the highway no traffic in sight. A few people passed by here and there especially if he passed a busy bus stop.