{Volume 2}~'Chapter 10'~🍃Jail Time - Twitter mess up🍃

"Good ending like?"

"No were going with a bad one,"

- 2988 words

- Half of this chapter is very sweet and wholesome. Then it gets shady.

- As always please remember this is strictly fictional and none of this have ever happened we think.

||
||
||

Day : Feb : 19 : 22

Alec nodded taking in the information from his laptop screen.

He's been working with this girl that seemingly knows who he has a very strong grudge against.

"Getting other his skin will be more difficult considering that you moved."

The girl replied abruptly, Alec rolled his eyes mind going back to yesterday afternoon.

"Ugh I hate him, I even bet that stupid idiot cheered him about it already." The ginger huffed like a child and slouched back.

"Your plan better be good my revenge must be a successful one."

The girl on the other line scoffed softly and continued telling him their plan.

||
||
||

Corpse smiled at his chat couldn't remember the last time he did a live his friends we're chaotic as ever which was to him an okay sign.

Ahhh!! Corpse congrats!!

Dude you did it man E girls got up there we are- mama proud

Child-like were happy for you~

Corpse couldn't help but feel flustered from all the love and support in the chat, he thanked them and got back to the game.

"It's probably Rae considering that Sykkuno isn't dead yet," He said replying to Jack accusations.

The chat laughed. "Leave Sykkuno alone Rae I'll stab you,"

Rae: Not if I stab you first!

Sykkuno: You guys are weird..

The game continued on cue everyone getting sussed and accused but in the end Jack, Sykkuno took victory.

"Sykkuno baby I loved you but you killed me third?"

The group awed while some laughed.

Sykkuno: I'm sorry husband but Jack killed right there!

Jack: So not my fault though.

Yvonne: If Toast was still here he'd sus out Jack first round..

The chat went quiet when those words slipped even the viewers watching stopped typing.

Lilly: I guess so huh, but he isn't..another round anyone?

Corpse hummed eyes scanned over what his viewers were saying:

Awe why she say that now y'all awkward.. : (