{Volume 2}~Chapter 9~'🌼She ain't/is genuine?🌼

"You change my mind Corpse,"

"Your reason is so dumb you make me look handsome."

- Mentioning of body shaming knowing that it's a sensitive topic I advise reading at well.

- And slurs which are very homophobic are used seeing its a very sensitive word I advise read at well.

||
||
||

It was a nice quiet night Anastasia who had to sleep on the couch turned in early.

"Please don't do anything..gross while I'm out here sleeping." She made sure she warned the lovebirds before hand.

Corpse and Sykkuno were now in their room, the short male was laying down checking his phone for a bit.

The other was taking off his shirt trying to figure out how his talk with Rae was gonna go.

"Are you really not cold? The A.C is..really at its highest."

Sykkuno said and looked over at his boyfriend a tainted pink made it's way to his cheeks.

Corpse shrugged and walked over to his side of the bed laying down he pulled Sykkuno in and kissed his forehead.

"It's fine as long as your here I feel warm."

He said nuzzling Sykkuno giggled and moved in embracing the warm vanilla heat.

He hummed, his hands abruptly made their way towards Corpse's hair.

"I haven't seen a guy with so much curls before." He said which earned him a chuckle.

"Genetics I guess my mom's hair was the same,"

Sykkuno smiled and moved in closer his fingers still going through the curly soft hair.

Brown chocolate eyes gave him Corpse such a reassuring and safe feeling, "I would like to learn about your mother so more.."

Corpse hummed and pushed away the suggestion. "Oh right the Rae thing. She and I are gonna be meeting up tomorrow."

Giving him a questioning look the male continued.

"We're gonna be looking over something just to make sure she doesn't get the wrong idea, I'll be back around..2?"

Corpse replied a bit unsure of the time and a bit unsure if the angel will believe what he says.

Sykkuno hummed shaking his doubts trying to ease his mind to believe that deep gentle voice. He sighed inwardly,

"Okay oh and before your sister went to sleep she said she wanted to take me out tomorrow."

Corpse's eyes lowered. "Take you out?"

Sykkuno blushed and fanned off that very serious tone. "Not like that heh. She's gonna gift me something and shopping? I guess.."

The male rolled his eyes and muttered a somewhat insult to his sister,

"She's such a parasite always showing off with her money.."

"You're slightly rich too ya know, heh and plus she's been real nice." Sykkuno retaliated and chuckled he yawned a bit feeling his eyes grow tired.