'~Chapter 19~' 🌻Not technical out of the closet 🌻(2/2)

(2/2)

"I'll wait."

Corpse laughed along with the rest of the group, well not a group persay, it was just him, Sykkuno, Rae, Poki, Lily and Toast.

The others couldn't bother to make it. Honestly that was good for Corpse.

"Corpse have you showed Sykkuno your face at least? I mean you two do live together-" The young adults turned thier attention over to Sykkuno and Corpse.

"No he hasn't and it's fine no biggie!"

Sykkuno said beaming at his comment, the others sighed and rolled thier eyes. Corpse felt his heart melt at the sight of Sykkuno smiling.

"Can anyone top his smile?"

"No I don't think so.."

Sykkuno turned his attention to Corpse who was zoned out.

"Za- Corpse." He immediately corrected himself, "You alright?" He asked gently touching the others hand.

"I'm fine, just, is it getting boring anyone?"
He cleared his throat moving Sykkuno's hand off his

"Yeah it is getting a bit boring." Lily's face puffed up as she tried thinking of ideas. The room went silent.

"Bingo! Let's play seven minutes in heaven!" A cheerful Rae yelled gaining the excitement from three persons.

"Wha-?" Corpse gulped feeling his sweat drip down off his skin.

"This what you get for opening your big mouth!"

"She so knows man, we're doomed.."

"Or we can call it a night and leave." Corpse replied.

Rae smirked her eyes landing on both Sykkuno and Corpse,

"Let's take a vote, anyone wanna play seven minutes in heaven?"

She raised her hand. After the few chuckles went around everyone else held up their hands

Surprisingly, Sykkuno also held up his hand.

"Does he even know what that is?!"

"He is so adorable :3"

"Corpse you have to join now~" Rae teased.

"Oh oh! I chose Corpse and Sykkuno to go in first!" Poki squealed as the idea came to mind;

Corpse mentally broke down. Sykkuno didn't seem to be bothered, because he honestly didn't know what it is

"Come on Corpse, maybe it won't be so bad.." Sykkuno said reassuring the other male. The girls laughed, "Aw Sykkuno do even know what the game is?" Lily asked.

"Nope, but it sounds fun!"

Corpse wanted to leave when the reply came from Sykkuno's mouth. He looked around at the people before him, the girls were enjoying this while, Toast wasn't.