~'Chapter 34'~🍃Relationships are hard🍃

"Our promises,"

"Our relationship."

||
||
||

It was the dead of night yet Corpse wasn't sleeping, he was up, tossing and turning worrying about Sykkuno.

Worrying about their relationship. He couldn't remember the last time his insomnia effected him, but now it's in full effect.

The man sighed rolling over to face an empty spot. He moved over onto Sykkuno's pillow inhaling the sweet sunflower scent.

"At least he's safe with Rae.." Corpse muttered. His eyes closed slowly feeling himself getting wrapped up in his
dream state.

||
||
||

"Your mind is fucking bubble! How could you sleep with someone else?!"

Sounds of an all too familiar female voice flashed through every inch of his mind.

"And to think I put my trust in you, you slimy, unfaithful piece of shit! I hope Sykkuno realizes his mistake on getting with you!"

Corpse turned as the voice with nothing but vacant negativity spat on him.

"You're relationship with him will end up like us, Sykkuno being dead, hanging from a ceiling fan. UNFAITHFUL!"

He spurn up. Breath hitching and stopping every minute, slowly taking in his surroundings Corpse collapsed back onto the feather like pillows with a sigh.

"That won't happen..it just won't..I will not allow it to happen.."

||
||
||

I was staying over at the OfflineTV house tonight yet again, my thoughts just couldn't bare to be in the same room with him..

Rae has been trying to cheer me up the past few days with movies and snacks and it just wasn't working.

"I wanna go back to him, what if he's not sleeping well. He has a tendency to-"

"Then go Sykkuno. I'm not stopping you, you keep saying your gonna go back but then chicken out at the very last minute!"

Rae replied the same old response. A breath passed my lips, "Why wouldn't he tell..It wouldn't have been so hard.

"Hey, the guy who just moved who gifted me this very pretty bracelet has some feelings. Just the usual."

I continued mimicking Corpse's voice but considering Rae's small laughter it wasn't all that good. My eyes lowered.

"What if I hadn't find out, do you think he would have-"

"Hell no, Sykkuno he even told me on the phone he hanged out with him today but nothing happened.." she immediately responding sounding a lot more serious this time the brunette continued.

"Corpse doesn't seem like that type Sykkuno, no matter what people at that crazy reunion you told me about says." Rae said taking a bite of her chip.