~'Chapter 33~'🌻It wasn't a date Rae!🌻

"This was such a bad idea.."

||
||
||

It's been two days now since Sykkuno and Corpse talked after the incident about that certain ginger haired boy.

He called, texted, even talked with Rae at one point but Sykkuno just won't listen.

Restless nights had rolled in for the masked figure. Couldn't sleep not in the slightest, tossing and turning, his nightmares of losing Sykkuno hunted him.

Day: Friday
Time: Mid afternoon

Running a hand through his messy black midnight hair, Corpse has been in his apartment ever since Sykkuno had left bimbus was there but it was just, silent. Guess the sown ball missed his papa.

"Dammit Sykkuno.." Corpse muttered when the call went to yet again another voice mail.

"Why can't you..listen, your so stubborn it hurts.." he layed back down. Slapping his thoughts away Corpse was an utter mess.

Suddenly a knock was placed onto his door. Knowing that it wasn't Sykkuno he grabbed his mask and the closest hoodie and went to check through the peephole you could see the building manager. Sylvia.

||
||
||

"Ah Mr Rogers, these are for you. They've been done there for awhile now," she handed over some mail he nodded taking the mail away from the lady.

"Is Thomas not here? I haven't been seeing him around.." she asked with concern filling her voice the masked figure tensed at the name he nodded again and with a sigh he waved goodbye going back to his habitat.

"Maybe I should try calling Rae once more..right bimbus?" he looked up at him, whimpered and layed back down. Corpse sighed.

"Your not helping me..you don't think it's my fault do you? He has feelings for me big deal..nothing wasn't gonna happen!"

He said moving towards the couch. "Your dad just won't listen..I didn't do anything but.."

Cutting his sentence a knock was placed on the door again, gritting his teeth in irritation he got up.

Opening the door he glared at whoever was there. Corpse looked at the person in shock, a certain ginger haired male stood there holding two tickets of some kind in his hand.

This guy can't be serious suddenly a brick like pain in Corpse's abdomen hit was it because of this repulsive thing before his eyes. Could be. Possible chance of a yes.

"Uh.. Hey Zachary are you okay?" Alec asked reaching out he flinched back nodding he stepped back he blushed and apologized for over stepping for the few seconds.

"I was wondering if you'd like to hang out, of course not like..that cuz you have a boyfriend.."

A soulless question was asked along with the constant muttering and down play of acting innocent, it made the air thick and nerve wracking.