~'Chapter 23~' 🌻Lovesick Panthers (1/2)🌻

"Twitter rules"

||
||
||

"So your telling me,"

A male voice rang throughout Cathy's ears making her eyes go low like a glare. "Corpse made someone commit suicide?"

The psychopath hummed in reply her bule eyes now scanning over the white letter in her hand.

She hummed again;

"Apparently so, what are we going to do with this information exactly?" She asked as the person on the other line went quiet.

Cathy knew working with this guy will probably turn out badly, but she was desperate, in the end its down to him vs her in who's getting with Sykkuno.

She gripped onto the white sheeted paper as the guy on the other line spoke.

"We do what any normal person with gossip do," She raised a brow questioningly.

"We take to Twitter, but we move off small. Like his phone number, or, his apartment address."

Cathy smiled, there was nothing friendly or nice about this smile. She know what's happening, and she's all for it.

"We'll make his life a living nightmare, Good job Toast." She laughed like a sociopath when the call went

-B e e p-

||
||
||
Time skip

"Where the hell are they?"

A distort Corpse desperately searched for the letters he had been receiving last week and beyond that week as well.

He bit down onto his painted nails and ran a hand through his black curly hair. "Did Sykkuno find them?"

"I know put them here, I just- fuck." He yelled throwing himself on the couch.

Corpse looked over at his coffee table, glaring at the letter. Another one?

"Why are they doing this to me.." He gritted his teeth and slammed his hands down in utter frustration.

"They kicked me out, I left, yet their still on my back?!" He yelled again but regretted as he started coughing.

"Zach, are you alright, I'm back from the store." The sweet voice.

Sykkuno. He looked over trying to hide his frustration with a smile, Sykkuno watched his movement.

"Your faking it, what's wrong? I feel it.."

Corpse chuckled, "You felt my distress? You must really love me." He said stepping closer pulling Sykkuno in a hug.

"I'm okay really. Don't worry your cute face,"

"I'm not cute," Sykkuno replied embracing the warmth. "Okay, okay, not cute. Sexy?" Sykkuno blushed and looked away;

"I'm gonna make dinner and get away from this flustered situation now."

Corpse laughed as the short male walked off to the small kitchen to cook, suddenly a knock was plastered onto the door.

Corpse grabbed his mask and the closest pull-over he could find.

||
||

His eyes popped out of his head when he saw the person at the front door.

"Stephanie what the actual fuck are you doing here!" Again with the yelling sadly he coughed right after.