'~Chapter 35~'🌻A whole month🌻

"Our relationship is better than ever."

||
||
||

-Slight trigger warning? I believe, I can't really tell. But I'm putting it here anyways just to be safe.

||
||
||

It's been a month now, Corpse and Sykkuno has never been closer to each other.

They're more open and a lot more trustworthy of each other. Corpse have been getting his treatments and hasn't been experiencing any sort of pain anymore.

They got back on their streaming, not that they were forced to but the bills gotta pay some how.

Sykkuno was asked a variety of questions on what had been happening in his life, always replying with a;

"I'm still pretty confused myself.."

||
||
||

I just got off the phone with my doctor, Mrs Grant. She told me I didn't have to come in today because she wasn't in.

It's been a whole month. A whole month since Sykkuno and I almost lost each other;

I sighed resting my head on the soft pillows beneath me, "What time even is it..?"

"A quarter pass 10. We should probably get up," that ever so soft angel voice whispered. I smiled. "Last night was fun." He blushed and looked up at me and hummed.

"I don't wanna move right now, let's just stay in for a few more hours." I suggested earning a quiet chuckle;

"I should be the one that's tired, my hips hurt." I chuckled and pulled him closer, "We can always go for another round."

"Nope I think cuddling is better right now.." I shrugged. "Fine by me."

||
||
||

Another few hours rolled in. I groaned and shifted in place, sitting up with a aching sigh. Looking around I saw that the spot next to me was empty,

I got a bit worried suddenly worry turned into relaxation as Sykkuno stepped back in, a towel wrapped around his waist as water dripped off his skin.

"Are you okay Zachary?" He asked nodding, I got up. "When did you say you'll be leaving again?"

Crap I forgot that I had to leave for the studio.

See, I had just finished up some lyrics for a new song and I'm supposed to be at the studio early considering the fact I had to get back and stream.

"I should have been gone by now, are you going to stream with Rae today?"

I asked motioning towards him.