'~Chapter 9' 🌸Live stream blushes🌸(2/2)

A/N:
Continuing from Sykkuno's POV. I think I'm getting a bit confused when writing 3rd POV, so I'll be doing it like this for a while.

🌸S y k k u n o P O V🌸

After Ludwig and Poki killed both me and Corpse, I decided with a little encouragement from my cute puppy to text him. Of course my chat asked how I was texting but I didn't answer.

"Hehe, it's a secret." I told them.

The last thing I sent to Corpse before they had figure out that Poki was the imposter was;

Don't call me that! ; (

I blushed remembering the nickname, angel. Gosh. It's like he teases me on purpose every time, the game started again. We all got thrown back into the lobby immediately the noise started.

I giggled. "Their so loud they could probably bring down the walls of China." I laughed.

"Sykkuno!" I heard the ever so loud Rae called out. I unmuted my mic and calmly, like a normal person, responded.

"Hmm, yes Rae?" I said. If it was just like seeing the future I knew she was gonna tease me about the Toast and Corpse incident, I physically felt her smirk. Shivering I awaited her response;

"Do you really chose Corpse or Toast? Like cmon~" She teased.

Before I could reply. My cheeks heated up, Corpse. Oh my Lord, their just out to tease me to death!

Corpse laughed unmuting his mic, "He definitely loves me more, Right Sykkuno?"

I blushed. I looked at my chat, "Should I say something back?"

They immediately said yes. Giggling, I unmuted myself and said;

"Yeah sure, you could say that Corpse. I love you very much!" I heard the chat laughed, Corpse didn't reply back so I chuckled in victory. "Bet he didn't expected that."

"Okay let's start our round!" Lily's high pitched voice rang. Smiling when the game had started.

"Stick with me Sykkuno.."

Someone said, "Hm? Corpse? Yep definitely Corpse." The voice obviously was Corpse's.

The game started and I got crewmate remembering Corpse said I should stick with him I ran over to his beanbag character. "Wait, what if he's the imposter?" I asked myself.

Seeing that Corpse was moving his character around, I chuckled. "He's not the imposter, maybe.." I moved my character around as well.

We both moved together to Electrical where Felix and Jack came running out of, "Hmmm." I hummed. Noticing that Corpse had probably finished a task I did mine.

"Okay! Let's trust Corpse! I trust you Corpse, I don't think he's the imposter guys, so lets protect him." I rambled on as we headed to Nav to the next wire task.

Bring up the task, I started doing it. Then suddenly the report button flashed. I gasped as I looked away from the tasks to see Corpse's body!

/B o d y R e p o r t e d/

Sykkuno: Who did it?! Who killed my poor bean?