{Volume 2}~'Chapter 2~'🌻Her Messages🌻

"Zachary are we really gonna do this again,"

"You weren't even here the first time,"

||
||
||

It was around ten pm when the group of streamers ended their lives, Sykkuno had noticed how his spouse simply wasn't paying attention.

He tired to sneak pass facial expressions towards him asking if he was alright but somehow his viewers always caught him drifting.

Now, the two love birds well Sykkuno was drying off his aching body with his lime green towel.

Corpse watched those soft hands rubbing over those tired limbs. He grumbled a bit.

Sykkuno sat down on the bed with a heavy sigh,"If I could I would just sleep naked." he muttered making his boyfriend blush.

Corpse couldn't tell if the other was teasing on purpose or if he didn't notice, but it doesn't matter it's making the mask figure lose it.

Sykkuno was butt naked right there not caring about being seen or anything, Corpse felt his breathing heavy as the short male smiled up at him.

"You seem so tense right now, and even back in the stream your not sick right? The soft caring voice uttered but they only thing Corpse's mind was hearing is those cute moans.

"Zachary," Sykkuno moved closer. Then suddenly the realization hit him.

"Oh.. Let me go get some clothes, I'm sorry!" the brown eyed male swiftly got up and went over to the closet the towel wrapped around him safely.

I sighed softly when he moved over to the closet, God Sykkuno your so innocent.

But nonetheless seeing him naked was a blissful moment, pervert or not he is my boyfriend.

I smiled when he came over with a shy blush. "It's fine love it happens." pulling him down, we kissed.

He wrapped his cute arms around my neck bringing me in closer, wasting no time I placed my hands on his hips.

We pulled away not wanting to get carried away but oh God did I not want it to stop, seeing him naked then this. It's got to be a temptation.

"Are you going to be okay tomorrow considering your doctors appointment." He said and moved cuddling into my chest.

The disgusting guilt slowly ran over me when I remembered the lie I told.

I hummed.

"Sure I'll be alright what are you gonna be doing tomorrow?" asking trying to push down the feeling he nuzzled before replying.

"Shopping with Cathy, she actually had asked yesterday. So I said yes," my eyes widened a bit when that name came from his mouth

"Why didn't you tell me earlier I'm coming along tomorrow-" he laughed which made me huff.

"Zachary you don't have to tag along were just gonna buy groceries at the closest store possible. Besides I don't want you to miss your appointment sweetie."

I couldn't seem to find any good excuse for me to come so sighing I gave up, "Don't turn off your phone, and make sure she doesn't lead you into traffic.."

Sykkuno continued laughing and soon I found myself laughing along, but I still don't trust her and it's not only a gut feeling.

||
||
||

The two lovebirds fell asleep around eleven after a very long and playful conversation.

Sykkuno was as peaceful as ever, knowing that his handsome stranger was there giving his body some more extra heat.