~'Chapter 30'~🌻He's gay?🌻

"Reunion to remember."

||
||
||

Day: Same day.
Time: 1 1 : 3 0 a m
(One and half hour later)

-This chapter will be a bit triggering of homophobic slurs and fighting.

||
||
||

"So remember don't go off okay stay by my side. You can't really trust any of those smiles,"

Corpse advised Sykkuno and Bimbus.

"We get it stay with you. Got it." Sykkuno chuckled moving out of the car.

Looking around they notice a very familiar face and voice, Stephanie.

She was wearing a black dress, her curly midnight hair styled into a bun her lips were blood red.

"She looks exactly like the vampire I knew she was..." Corpse mumbled and Sykkuno laughed softly.

"Hey boys, Zachary. Can't believe you really decided to show your face huh?" She greeted and immediately started throwing shade.

"I'm going to ignore you Stephanie I didn't came here for you or anyone else-"

"Oh did you came here for Daisy? What a cliche." She scoffed rolling her eyes placing her hands on her hips.

Corpse moved closer only to be stop by Sykkuno, "It's always nice to meet you Stephanie but I think we're just gonna move somewhere that's not here."

The girl gritted her teeth irritated by what Sykkuno just said, she huffed and stomp away childishly.

||
||
||

1 5 minutes later

Corpse kept getting dragged away from Sykkuno by people he prayed he wouldn't see.

Sighing softly he walked back over to Sykkuno who seemed to be in deep conversation with two others.

Coming closer Corpse froze realizing that his angel of a boyfriend was talking to his father and his horrible sister.

"Oh, Zachary glad you actually decided to come, guess my convincing really turned on you huh?"

The female plastic of a nice voice rang in Corpse's ear. Walking up to Sykkuno he firmly took a hold of his hand surprising the three others.

"Your convincing didn't do anything, you called you hang up." The man behind the mask muttered coldy.

A thick layer of ice fall on the three. Bimbus who had barked started the conversation up again, this time Zachary's father spoke.

"Nonetheless it's good to see you Zachary are you uh, still getting your treatments?"

His sister Anastasia. Laughed, wiping away fake tears she spoke still with a smug look on her face

"Father doesn't he streams on YouTube for a living I'm pretty sure the money he earns can't buy groceries much less $10,000 treatments." She laughed again.

Sykkuno watched as his boyfriend looked down, skin turning paler than before. With a quick draw back to the laughing sister he replied;

"I'd love to stick around and chat, it was really nice meeting you Mr Rogers." He smiled warmly,

"And it was rather a horrible experience with you." He said looking over at the sister.

"Let's go Zachary, you look tired.." His caring mood kicked as he pulled Zachary away from the two horrible family members.