÷𝟞÷

"No way! are you serious, Hua? That's your power?" "Mhm

"Mhm."
Meihua nodded with a sad look on her face.
"Wait- I never got to ask you what's your power?"
"Well," Ningning began, "It's difficult to explain but it's like i can expand things with my mind."
"Well that's even shittier than mine? what could you even do? make miss yan blow up or something?"

The girls laughed at this.
"Oh my god- we're the shitty powers squad. First shitty siblings, then shitty students, now shitty powers." Ning pointed out.
"To be honest, we should just be the duo of shit and call it a day."
"Double Diarrhea."
"Why would you even say that?"
The girls laughed once again.

"No, but I'm serious, Hua, what the fuck can I do with expansion? All I can do is make my McDonald's fries larger, like that's it. And I can't even make things smaller after that, what if I make something too big, how am I supposed to reverse that?"
"Just find a soulmate with the opposite power and bam- You can do anything~"
"I'm not replacing my double diarrhea buddy."
"Don't call us that, you piece of shit."

"Wait- Oh my Jesus, I just had a thought," Meihua began, "I'm literally a human lie detector now. Like I could tell if anyone is lying. Lie to me right now, Ningning."
"Uhmmm... Your power is lame."
They both paused a second,
"Ouch, you could at least tell a lie."
"Oops. Still kinda thought it was a hoax. Well, hmmmm, I don't want to be your double diarrhea buddy."
"I swear to the devil almighty- if this works im beating you up."

+ 100 v-coins

"Time beat some ass. But like, is that it? Do I get money that easily?"
"I guess so."
"Wait- Ningning, I could legit become a millionair if I hang out with liars. I'm moving in with you."
Her friend frowned, "Hey, k well if im a liar then I think you're beautiful."
"Oh my gahhh~ it wasn't a lie, you're beautiful too baby." She mimed kissing her friend, grabbing her friend's cheeks between her hands.
"Ew- dude, you didn't say no homo. do you know what this means?"
they both smirked at each other teasingly before laughing again.

"It's getting late, Ning. I'll go home now, see you whenever."
"Bye diarrhea bitch."
"I swear to God, call me that one more time and I'll-"
"Leeeaaaaveee~"
"Okay okay, I'm going."

Meihua opened her friend's bedroom door and left, closing it behind her. She headed down the stairs and to the front door: walking out into the cold night. As she stuffed her hands in her pockets, a plastic bag brushed against her hand.

She brought it out and found that she hadn't finished eating all the sweets from the other day. She was thankful that she hadn't, seeing as since she was hungry again. She began munching on the quietly as she walked, smiling to herself as she remembered the boy.

÷÷÷

÷÷÷

oml- but mei and ning's relationship is like me and my friend's. like I'm mei and I'm ning as well 🥲

ne ways, how's your day goinggg?~ mines terrible since I just realised school starts again in two fucking days.

so who wants to be my double diarrhea buddy?~