÷𝟜𝟙÷

Their laughter echoed as they finished training for the day

Their laughter echoed as they finished training for the day. Suxy and Meihua together in the same room for three hours was extremely funny, so hilarious to the point that Didi was almost passed out from laughing so much.

"The two of you are actually too much."
"Too much amazingness or too much clumsiness?"
"I'll have you know that you're the only clumsy one here."
"Do you want me to replay the recording of you falling over like that?"
Suxy threatened Mei with the video on her phone.

Causing the youngest girl to snatch her phone and run away.
"Oi, you bitch, come back."
Suxy chased after the girl who had already long taken off, leaving the oldest wheezing yet again.

When the two younger girls had run up and down a few flight of stairs, Meihua tripped on an unfortunately placed step, almost face planting straight onto the hard concrete of the ground.

But a pair of arms caught her.
"AH-"
Suxy took the opportunity to grab her phone back, then proceeded to taunt Meihua by saying,
"I'll leave you two to enjoy your moment. Thank you very much, Renjun."

"Fuck you-"
"Meiii~ Sunshineee~ You don't spend time with me anymore, I'm jealous."
Renjun pouted cutely.

"Yes I do!" She protested against the unwarranted and untrue claims, "We slept together last night."
"No, I know I just-" Renjun was blushing and Meihua gasped.
"WHAT?- NO, Renjun, your mind is a very disgusting place and I'm gonna need you to take a step out of there and touch some grass."

He hit her shoulder gently and she laughed at him again. "Mei, you know I didn't mean like that, I just meant like, yeah..."
"When you lose all ability to form sentences, I immediately assume it's because I'm too pretty and you're distracted, so yet again, I'm going to need you to take a step out of your brain for just a sec."

"You know what, Haizhen can take you back and keep you. I'm done."
Meihua almost cackled as Renjun began to walk away in defeat, before chasing after him and back hugging him.

"Nu, I'm sorry junnie."
And he was blushing again.

÷÷÷

÷÷÷

wah- softness to prepare you for whats coming soon so that iont look like a bad author who's just always mean.