÷𝟚𝟠÷

She awoke with a warm feeling next to her

"Jun?" 

Meihua knew his presence, he had a familiar aura that was ever imprinted on her mind. 
"Yes, Mei?"

Suddenly, she didn't know what to say. So many things happened yesterday that she was almost dying to ask about, but she couldn't. Her brain was too muddled and fuzzled to be able to even get anything out. 

And it seemed like it would take even longer for the questions to even be asked since as if on cue, Renjun groaned loudly. "Hey, are you okay?-"
"I feel like I'm concussed and actually going to die, send help."

She laughed and cuddled close to him, in an effort to make him feel better. But when she saw his ruffled eyebrows, pouted lips, and scrunched shut eyes; she really felt the need to get up and get him something, like an ice pack or something. 

Meihua had no idea what to do in these situations, no one in her family drank and it's not like they taught those kinds of things in school. She figured he would need soup or a hot water bottle, so she recruited Donghyuck for some help. 

Mark was still sleeping soundly, so Meihua and Donghyuck were the only ones who were moderately okay. Haizhen's group had left that night, Haizhen driving them back even though it was very unsafe as she had been drinking. 

"Donghyuck?"
"Yes, little miss plum?" 
She grimaced before continuing, "Renjun was a little drunk yesterday, but what was that stuff about him having powers. He told me before that he didn't have powers." 
"And he wasn't lying, he doesn't have neo powers, they're fake and created by the government - implanted in you through the chip. But his powers are genuine, there isn't any word for it. They're just real." 
"So were my powers not real?" 

"Well can you sense them now?" He asked, the answer to his questions being the answer to hers. It hurt a little. "Ever since we removed the chip, you haven't felt the effects of the neo powers because they aren't real. Hence why most neo powers were something that could only be sensed in the mind, since it wouldn't need to be explained to those who didn't have a chip." 

"But what was the true intention behind-" The toaster intimidated her into never finishing her question as it popped out and demanded to be buttered, meaning she had to leave the conversation with Donghyuck and deliver Renjun his breakfast / care meal. 

÷÷÷

÷÷÷

yeah yk that scary toaster pulled up wit his knife, dancing azonto and demanding to see leng ting bread's bunda... shiver me timbers innit

any of y'all from england or no? if so, where in england? im from kent 🧐