÷𝟙𝟝÷

The classroom didn't smell good

The classroom didn't smell good. Better yet the whole school didn't smell very nice. It wasn't the sweat, no, it was a more putrid smell. The scent of dead plants and just general decay.

The janitor had guessed maybe there was a dead animal, or something of the sort in the basement and had gone to check it out.

Meihua was lucky, she had a seat by the window and even the particular classroom that she was in didn't seem to have too much of the acrid stench.

"Yo, Renjun, pass me that pencil please." The whole class was focusing on their art work pieces - well most were. Some seemed to be focusing on something else.

Before Renjun could respond, someone behind her tapped her back.
"Here, have mine, Mei."
Kai gave her a bright smile and she nodded gratefully.
"Thanks."

To her surprise, Renjun beside her scoffed.
"That one's not even sharp enough to do anything with."
"Oh? Then, erm, can I have the other one?"
"Sure, wait, in fact..."

The boy leant over to her side of the table, moving her arm gently to see her drawing.
"Oh hey, that's pretty good. But you know what would make it even better?"
He added something to her drawing. Even the girl herself wasn't sure if it was supposed to be shading, or a different colour or anything. But it looked better.

"Oh, thank you, and do you know what would make yours even better?"
"Hm? Mine is already perfect, I'm Huang Renjun, nothing could-"
He paused when he saw her hand move to scribble on his paper. Before he could stop her, she had already done it. The scribble was of a flower though, and in purple, so he didn't mind at all.

She laughed loudly at him.
"You looked like you were gonna kill me for a second."
"Oh no, I could never kill my sunshine and light of the world."

+ 100 v-coins

She tried to keep up her smile as much as possible, even with the indirect threat to her life she had just received.
It was a cruel game she was playing, but she wouldn't lose. Not on any circumstances.

no bcs this book has just become me fucking with you and telling you every next chapter will be better but it only ever gets worse ://