÷𝟝𝟘÷

She didn't knock, of course she didn't knock

She didn't knock, of course she didn't knock. If you suspect that someone close to you is in danger and needs help, you sure as hell wouldn't knock on the door. 

When she entered the house, she looked around. There were no signs of any struggle or anything yet. She thought that until she saw a broken vase on the floor and small patches of blood around some of the shards. 

It was alarming, but she wouldn't assume the worst yet. That was until she saw the pools of blood that were basically creating a reservoir of that dark red liquid. She couldn't stand the thought of Meihua being seriously hurt. 

She ran along the corridor, following the ever reddening trail. Little did she know, she was being followed like a trail too. 

"Liu Meihua, you're a little early to my- Haizhen?" 
The girl on the other side of the living room's eyes widened in shock. 
"What did you do with Meihua?" 

The girl cocked her head to the side in questioning, "I mean, there were a lot of things that I planned on doing with her but she hasn't joined the party yet unfortunately." 
"What the fuck do you mean?" 

"I would expect that you would know. Haizhen, the great leader of UNW, no?" The girl raised an eyebrow. 

"Who the hell are you?" Haizhen squinted at the girl, trying to pinpoint the face. 

The girl then lifted away the azure blue wig that she had on, to reveal the dark locks underneath. 
"I wasn't even going to wear this," She shook the wig about, "It wasn't supposed to be part of my costume to be honest, I was just messing." 

Haizhen then gasped and her face lit up with recognition.   
"Do you remember me now teacher? I'm the one you locked up, and held me in prison. Like an animal in a zoo. You masked it as training me. Well, miss Lee, I hope you'll find it's my turn to teach you." 

÷÷÷

÷÷÷

miss lee teacher me ples 😏😏😏 i won't mind staying behind after class if you want me to

IM SORRY ILL STOP IM RUINING THE MOOD