÷𝟚𝟘÷

Meihua went quietly to sit in front of the television

Meihua went quietly to sit in front of the television. She flicked it on and ran through the channels, nothing particularly catching her eye. 

"News channel it is, I guess." 

She sighed. She had been staying with Renjun in the 'basement' underneath the post office. There was a room that connected to the post office so there it was always stocked with boxes and noise of the three boys struggling flooded into the sitting room.

Meihua had offered to help. But they simply said she was weak from yesterday and should rest. What happened yesterday? All that happened was that she argued with jun, and even then, that wouldn't make her tired. Would it?

A sudden groggy feeling swept over her lethargically, almost forcing her eyes closed, answered her questions. She yawned: stretching her arms up and making a little sound as she sighed. She blinked rapidly. She guessed she was tired then. 

The girl had scrunched her eyes up whilst yawning and after drying the water which had formed in the corners - she looked up. 

There was a face. Plastered across the television, was a face. And a fire. And a school. And a bunch of random names that she had never ever heard of before. They seemed to take a cushiony place in her mind. Changying, Lijuan, Ningning, Kai... 

They were people who died in the fire. 

She felt sorry for those who might've known them. For their families, friends, lovers if they had any. There was weirdly no tribute to them. That made her feel even more sorry. 

But I don't know them, she thought to herself, I shouldn't waste my time on those I don't know. 

Well she believed this right up until she saw the face of someone who was 'missing'. A missing girl who should've gone home but hadn't. It had been four days since she was last seen or heard of. 

Liu Meihua... The girl couldn't even say that she shouldn't waste her time. Because who doesn't know themselves?

 Because who doesn't know themselves?

÷÷÷

idk man, i wrote this time ago and forgot to upload it and all i want is cereal but there's a man IN MY HOUSE destroying my house, so i can't go get my cereal bcs im in shorts :(((