÷𝟚𝟞÷

"Hey, I'm Lola

"Hey, I'm Lola." 
"Meihua." 
Meihua's voice was low as she introduced herself to the other girl. She felt as though she knew the face somehow.

The aura of her attire, belted tight-fitting black jeans; the silky oversize button up that clung to her body in the right places and exposed just a little of the whale tattoo that she had curling up her arm; and a beige knitted jumped slung over her shoulders and tied in front of her collarbone. 

All of them seemed familiar, the way Didi laughed was familiar to her, the way Chao Yin leaned back in her chair as she listened to noises of chatter, even Haizhen's small words of Korean to Mark and Donghyuck were familiar to her. Most didn't even know that Haizhen knew Korean, let alone knew what it sounded like when she spoke the language. 

The girl just couldn't shake the feeling that she knew them. What with Renjun basically telling her that her current memories are just an experiment made by the government, anything could be plausible. But the names were not those that she had ever heard before, so she thought nothing of it. 

"Renjun, are you okay?" She slipped into the seat next to him, shaking his shoulder gently when she saw him staring down at under the table. 
"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine."
"You never finished explaining to me what's going on. Who are these people? Why are they so familiar?"
"Mei, let's not talk about this now." 
"Come on, whilst there's no distraction-" 

As if on cue, Donghyuck very dramatically stood up from the table, rage in his eyes. "You did what?!" 
And would you look at that, Haizhen was smirking again. "Why? Donghyuck, she's your ex, isn't it? Why does it matter what I do to her?" 

"She has a fucking career Haizhen, why would you even do that? She's in the public eye, and she's more likely to get strong armed into something that's not only harmful to her but to all of us. Why the fuck would you even think about doing that?" 
Haizhen breathed out a laugh, running a hand through her hair before looking back to Donghyuck. Her gaze was piercing and unwavering, she quite frankly wrestled him with her eyes, and it was truly very scary. 

"Fall for pathetic tricks of love, and be blind to how much this girl doesn't care for you. But don't you dare try to intercept my plans because of petty things that can only last for your lifetime."

÷÷÷

÷÷÷

haizhen shout at me too, call me stupid too!!! 🙋‍♀️ oh but lola tho, u too feel free to step on me

no bcs i swear in every story i write, jinlei is hyuck's ex... also jinlei is another one of the ppl in a girl group i made up, i acc sound so crazy when i say shit like this ngl