÷𝟛𝟞÷

"We're leaving tonight, if we're quick, then we can make it to the other side of town

"We're leaving tonight, if we're quick, then we can make it to the other side of town."
"Is there time to-"
"Huang Renjun, where the hell are we going to find time to-"
"But it's necessary!"

"Can you guys stop discussing me without including me? This is about all of our safety so there's no point acting as if it's only me that needs protecting. Put your huge male ego's aside for ONCE, and let me fucking help."

Both males winced at the prospect of her swearing. She was coming back, and as much as it excited Renjun at first, the old Meihua coming back would mean that the extraction didn't work.

"Shit- Liu Meihua now isn't the time to act like a brat. Give us some time to figure out what we need to do, okay?"
"No! I'm not gonna just let you decide what happens to me and let you guys think that you're Gods or my guardians or protectors or whatever. You're not, and I'm my own human. You better start explaining before I out everything I know to Kai, I know for a fact that he's waiting for me."

Donghyuck bit his lip as Renjun turned to face Meihua. The former was lucky that neither were looking at him, their gazes equally scary.

"You what?"
"He's waiting for me, to come back and tell him how you kidnapped me from the bombing and wouldn't let me go home because you're selfish and-"
"You read his messages! I gave you the phone but I didn't give you the opportunity to go behind my back!!"

They were shouting at one another, louder than ever before.

"Jokes on you, I didn't read them when you gave me the phone. I read them whilst you were saving yourself from dying. You shouldn't have saved yourself you know."
"So that Mark would've died too? Then Donghyuck? Eventually you too?"

"See that's the issue with you, Huang Renjun, you think you're saving everyone. You're just fucking hurting people by being your version of a hero."
"No, listen to me for fucking once-"

"FOR ONCE?! I'm always listening to you, and doing what you think is best. Where has that got me? Where are my friends? My family? You're just here feeding me some bullshit information to make me feel like everything is fake, and that you're the only one who's real to me. But that's not true-"

"They're not your family, Meihua."
"What?.."
She was breathless from arguing so much, the lack of oxygen taking an effect on being able to think straightly.

"Your mum, your dad, Yangyang. You're not related to any of them. At the end of the experiments, they sent you back to random families, since you had lost all your memories. You wouldn't remember who your old family were anyway."

She blinked. Her heart constricted tightly and seemingly refused to pump blood around her body, making her feel weak for a second. Her knees shook vehemently, her hands looking for something to grip onto to stop her fingernails from impaling her hand as a whole. Her pants turned to hyperventilating: her pupils widened as sheer horror attacked her.

"Who am I then?"
"I don't know."
She screamed in agony as her heart scorched at Renjun's answer. The water pooled in her eyes bubbled out and she fell into the boy's arms. Exhuastion and stress overpowing her into an uneasy sleep.

÷÷÷

÷÷÷

hm, well, who is liu meihua? that's the big question of the decade.