÷𝟚𝟚÷

"Shit, shit, shit, fuck my life

"Shit, shit, shit, fuck my life. fuck ME. fuck my whole universe. I'm such a-"
"Mark, what did you do?"

Renjun questioned the boy who was cursing heavily at himself. The oldest boy wasn't one to curse that much. So it naturally came as a shock to hear the long string of swear words eliciting from his lips. 

"I just wanted to know what the status of the situation was. If they were still looking for her, looking for you. But I fucked up." 

"What the fuck are you saying, Mark?"
Renjun knew exactly what he was trying to say. But he just wanted to confirm that it wasn't that, he wanted to be sure that his premonition was wrong. 

"I accidentally invited them over. Haizhen will be here in a few hours."

Renjun groaned loudly. This was the last thing that he needed to happen. He still was uneasy towards Meihua's situation and if Haizhen's group came over, bad things would only happen.

Especially if Meihua ended up remembering. She couldn't. And if she could, everything would go to flames. 

÷÷÷

"Renjun, is there something wrong?" Meihua asked gently, previous sleep still weighing heavy on her voice. 
"Sunshine, I-"

The boy paused in his speech. The thing that Mei was looking at on her phone caused him to have a double take, his eyebrows furrowed as he debated whether to stop her or not. 

"Mei, what are you doing on your phone?"

She looked down at her phone. Shit, she cursed herself in her head. Why did she forget to turn it off? There was no point in lying now - she guessed - she would just have to tell the truth. 

Or she could bend it a little and say that- No, tell him the truth. 

"I was reading an article."
"About?" 
"About me..."

÷÷÷

÷÷÷

only god knows, only god knows. haizhennieeee~