÷𝟚𝟛÷

"Would you like me to explain it to you?"

Meihua was conflicted. Her mind kept screaming at her that maybe this was all a grave mistake; and that just as she had read about it, if she were to find out about something that she shouldn't know, her life would be changed forever. Her brain knew that this could be a make or break point. And her brain thought this would end up being more of a break point.

But her heart pounded to know. Her brain had felt a bit void of thoughts recently, as if there was a road block stooping her from feeling what she wanted. But her heart knew what it wanted. Her chest bursted with an unsettling rubatosis of wanting to understand, and she couldn't help but nod her head sheepishly towards Renjun's question. 

"I'm sorry I didn't say this earlier." 
He sighed and sat next to her, pulling her body closer to his. 
"You were at that school. You were there at the bombing, and you even used to go there. The person in the article was you like you suspected. I don't know what happened to you, but I do know that when you went to Korea, some things about you changed. You were in a governmental experiment - the type in sci-fi movies where they put micro chips in people. They've done that to all the people with neo powers. Me, Hyuck and Mark helped you get rid of yours, because that bombing was planned and if we didn't get to you first, someone else would've-" 

There was a knock on the door, and the boy turned to look at Meihua finally. She had her lips parted in shock and even her cheeks had reddened at the knowledge being fed to her. Her eyes skittered with confusion, irises swirling. Nothing fit right: even the skin around her neck felt too tight and the placement of her larynx at the top of her trachea felt all too wrong. 

"Huang Renjun, isn't it an absolute pleasure that we meet again?"

÷÷÷

i will forever be gassed at how i finished this story in three days after three months of struggle ... wait but like i didn't know that she was arriving this early, damn i thought she was gonna come like ten chapters later