÷𝟚𝟜÷

The girl watched Renjun and Meihua, amused as they both coughed loudly at her sudden appearance

The girl watched Renjun and Meihua, amused as they both coughed loudly at her sudden appearance. One eyebrow raised and a hand shoved in the pocket of her pinstripe dress pants, the other holding her black leather jacket, she huffed at the sight of Meihua scrambling away from the boy's body and into the bathroom. 

"Oh, sorry, am I interrupting something?" She ran a hand through her dark messy hair, playing with her ear piercings after the hair was successfully moved out of her eyes.
"Shit, Haizhen, do you not know how to knock?"
"The funny things is I did knock."
"Oh."

Haizhen was right, she did in fact knock - Renjun just wasn't paying a lot of attention. The girl raised a dark slitted eyebrow,
"I thought you said that you weren't going to get close to her again. Gave up on that promise too huh?"
He scowled. And then proceeded to dodge the topic surrounding Meihua. 

"How's it going?"
"The mission? So-so, isn't it? We can't really win this one, not unless we have more help. But we captured one, she was Meihua's old friend apparently, Ningning." 
"Captured? What do you plan on doing with her?" 
"Training, obviously. We haven't actually performed the extraction yet but we've helped her understand what's truly going on. She's conforming to the UNW and understands how much CT needs to be stopped. She's quite a good student." 

Renjun had always admired Haizhen. Haizhen was amazing in all that she did. She worked endlessly almost with a sense of palinoia, trying and practicing and doing until it was perfect. Even though the girl got an average maximum of four hours of sleep every night, she still looked wonderful in an enchanting kind of way - and her manner of speech reflected not only her foxlike undertones but the sly plotting mechanisms of her mind. It was quite formidable just how great she was. 

And he most definitely was jealous that they had grown up together, with no dreams other than to live rebelliously, yet now she had developed something that she was never going to stop chasing. She had tasted a saccharine blood that she never wanted to lose scent of. 

"Renjun, do you plan on training Meihua too? She's much more useful than most of us since she's experienced these crimes first hand. Would you be willing to put her at that risk?"

 Would you be willing to put her at that risk?"

÷÷÷

no bcs im tryna think of things to say but all my brain can muster is... haizhen is hot- haizhen can trample me and chop me up with her piercings anyday

oh and hey ningning, you're making a cb