⋆⋅ one ⋅⋆

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
                                Chapter 1
              ╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

"G'MORNING CHAT!" I bellowed. My parents were both at work, so I had the house to myself, 

"how are yall doing today?" I watched as my chat filled with hearts and pog faces.

"very pog" I looked at the slowly rising viewer count.

"7k, pretty good today."

I took a strong sip of my la Croix, replying to every question I could see.

"yes, I am playing Minecraft today, and my favorite."

I tapped my fingers on the desk to start a drum roll, 

"BEDWARS!"

"yes, that's right, I'm gonna hop onto hypixel right now." 

I glanced at my chat, 

ItsBree13: hey ollie, have you ever heard of Nihachu, I think you would like her.

"hmm no I've never heard of her, but ill check her out!"

I logged on to good old Minecraft, I could sense today was going to be a good day.

I ended the stream with a total of 8.7k views. I suddenly remembered the one suggestion

"what was the name again..." I mumbled loading twitter up

Nihachu.

I skimmed through her last couple Vods, and noticed she was more of a chill streamer, and she looked to be the same age.

I instantly fell in love, I wanted to be best friends with this person, she had around the same following count as me too. 

I quickly followed her and sent a DM,

hey Nihachu! I stream on twitch as OllieMolly, and a fan mentioned you, maybe you want to do a collab sometime soon?

I woke next morning with a message back.

Hiya Ollie! I've noticed you a couple times, and I think your hilarious! I would love to collab, maybe some among us later this week? You can meet some of my friends too if you want!

We talked back and forth for days, she told me about her friends and what to expect. And I did my equal share of research.

I was ecstatic, I hadn't ever done a face reveal but was happy to put on a nice outfit and makeup on the day of the collab.

I had just logged onto my PC. Niki sent me a VIP discord server link, 

"this must be her friends." I mumbled.

I logged onto it just as Niki was talking another deep male voice.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hiya Ollie! This is Wilbur, you'll love him, very nice."

"Hi Wilbur! It's nice to meet you." I sounded nervous.

"I like this one Niki, Tubbo will love her"

"I'm hoping that's a compliment?" I chuckled back.
I caught up with Wilbur before starting to stream, when I heard the familiar ding of someone joining the voice chat.

"Oh, hello people." I heard the mystery person say.

"Hi tommy!" Nihachu's voice was so friendly.