⋆⋅ six ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 6

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

I felt my face redden.

Sapnap was staring at me with true fear in his eyes.

"wait what did he post that's so bad—" Tommy stopped as Wilbur showed him the picture.

"uh oh Sapnap, now you've got two children mad at you" Wilbur looked back and forth between Me and Nick.

"you best be glad were on this trip with you for the next couple weeks." Tommy smiled.

"because were gonna make it living hell for you" 

The whole car burst out laughing, even me and tommy were trying to talk in between breaths.

"now the shippers are gonna go cray-cray" tubbo warned.

As we got out of the taxi, I admired the huge Airbnb we were going to stay in. 

"Ok so we have Me and Niki in a room, and George, Sapnap, and Dream in a room, and there's 1 room left so the 16-year old's can all sleep there." Said Wilbur

"we aren't just the 16-year old's" tommy mocked him.

"yeah we—play Minecraft"

"whatever, go find your room's and unpack."

"okie dokie!" I said walking into the house.

Almost the entire roof was glass, and the beach was a short walk away and everything smelt like cookies.

"Your guys room is the last one up the stairs" Wilbur said as he set him and Niki's bags down.

"race yeah" tommy said running across the room.

"I was a sprinter in the 6th grade"

"oh, sure you were." He looked back at me sliding on the wooden floors.

I was catching up to him, but he had the longest legs and could jump 3 steps at once.

"TOMMY, I SWEAR IF YOU BEAT ME, I WILL PULL EVERY SINGLE HAIR OUT OF THAT BIG HEAD OF YOURS."

Laughter erupted from the hall below us and tommy stopped for a second and turned around.

"what did you just say to me?"

"oh no she didn't" tubbo said from the bottom of the stairs

"I AM BIG MAN TOMMY!"

"NO ONE DISRESCPECTS BIG MAN TOMMY!" he said as he chased me around the house more.

I screamed and decided to hide behind the tallest person there, Wilbur.

"WILBUR HELP!" I said shielding myself

"WILBUR DON'T HELP HER!" tommy said sliding across the floor once more.

"bloody hell we've been here 2 minutes and the children are already rough housing." Wilbur said patting me on the head.

"I'll just go get the popcorn then." Tubbo said running towards the kitchen. I was so distracted that tommy picked me up from behind, 

"WILBUR NO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT ME" I yelled as tommy walked through the living room and threw me on the couch.

"DONT DISRESPECT TOMMYINNIT!" he said in-between laughs.

He started up the stairs with his bags but didn't notice I recovered so quickly, because I ran and jumped up onto his back, thankfully his long legs supported him, but he screamed very girlishly as he did so.