⋆⋅ three ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 3

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

Me and Tommy were on the SMP nearly every day, we had an ongoing bit between me and him over who could annoy each other more, and the fans seemed to like it. He claimed the only reason he "hung out" with me was so we could finish my house. But we would spend lots of time off stream together talking on discord. Me and Wilbur became extra close too, he was like the older brother I never had. Niki was so sweet and one of my best friend's, Tubbo was also extremely nice and we shared our love for bee's. Me and the Dream team did a couple manhunts and they turned out well, my subscribers were going through the roof at this point. I had joined the crew.

One day while streaming with tommy, I made a bet that if I hit 500k subscribers on YouTube by the end of the month, I would do a face reveal. 

"I bet you'll hit it in like two days" he assured to the chat.

"nah I don't think I'll get it this month, probably next month though"

But within the next week, I had hit the goal. I found out while streaming with Niki.

"YouTube better be playing with me right now" I said looking at the count.

"Yay ollie! I'm so proud of you!" Niki encouraged me.

"Thanks Niki! I better order that face-cam..." I mumbled. I knew I was ready for a face reveal, i just never really thought about it until now.

The day of, I hit a new record of viewers, which made me a lot more nervous, but Tommy was on the same call as me to calm my nerves, I had shown tommy and Niki my face a couple times before, but not usually. When the time came, I was extremely nervous, I didn't really know what people were going to think of me.

I finally turned my camera on and sat there smiling, hoping for some type of positive reaction.

"DO A SPIN!" Tommy was beaming.

I spun around in my chair until I got dizzy.

Me and tommy were laughing for hours playing Minecraft with my face-cam on, 

"brov I just noticed your hair" he said as I was ending stream. 

My hair was in a half up bun and had many butterfly clips sporting the sandy brown color.

"yeah what about it?" I asked.

"it's just—pretty" he said softly.

"did you expect it to not?"

"well you are an American so" he stretched out the o.

I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair.

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

A couple weeks later, Wilbur and Niki were planning on going on a trip around the world for a couple weeks, when they asked if I could come, I raced down the hall to ask my parents. They had met everybody briefly once or twice and thought they were nice people. But they were still on edge. 

"I don't know, I mean these people are what 5 years older than you?" 

"tommy and tubbo are 16, just like me."

"are they coming?" 

I hesitated.

"I'll get some details and come back." I raced back to my room and frantically asked,

"HELP WHOS COMING AND WHAT DO I SAY TO MY PARENTS"

"Niki, Me, Tubbo, Tommy, Sapnap, George, and Dream" Wilbur chimed in

"OKOKOKOKOKOK" I was almost hyperventilating.

I ran back to my parents and told them all the details and everything, 

"I'll pay with my twitch revenue, and with the money I'll get from the vlog's I can buy you guys good Christmas presents, and I'll keep up on school and stuff, and I'll call you guys every day, and—"

"Me and your dad will have to talk about it, but we still don't know. What if something happens to you?"

I went to my room, flustered.

Parents are "thinking about it" idk guys, maybe?

I logged off and couldn't sleep all night.

The next morning, texts were blowing up my phone

Child 💅

I SWEAR I WILL FLY MYSELF OVER TO WHEREEVER YOU ARE AND PICK YOU UP RN

Indie singer 🐳

Agreed

I put down my phone and sulked.

I didn't leave my room, or even stream the whole day. I was just thinking, these are the people who make me happy. These people are the light of my life. I understand I've known them almost two months, but its felt like a lifetime.

It was 11:00 at night when tommy facetimed me, he was obviously in a very public place. Tommy, it's like 7:00 in the morning for you why are you awake so early. I knew Tommyinnit wakes up a 9 at earliest.

"im- getting something-from the store right now—just making sure your alive, you're not answering any texts or calls?" 

"sorry just mourning."

"who died."

"my love for my parents."

"it's taking my whole willpower to not laugh in the middle of this—store right now."

I smiled for the first time all day.

"I have to go, but I need you to do something really important." 

"ok" I said skeptically.

"what time is it for you right now."

"just about 11"

"ok at 1:00 pm tomorrow I want you to stream." 

"just chat or something, trust me it's important."

And he hung up

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

The next morning, I woke up a 10. 

"wow I slept well." I usually woke up early due to weird sleep schedule. I spent the day catching up on socials and replying to fans, which I loved.

My parents hadn't mentioned the trip, so I assumed it was a no. I noticed it was about noon so I sat up from my bed and decided to take a shower.

I finished getting ready and set up a Q & A, since I hadn't done one in a while.

About an hour into the stream, I messaged the group chat to see if they wanted to vc with me, but no one responded.

I thought it was weird that everyone was busy at the same time but shrugged it off.

I answered more questions for about 20 minutes. When I glared at the chat, they were spamming

User455: LOOK BEHIND YOU

Georgianotfound: HOW DOES SHE NOT NOTICE AUDFHSKJFNSJKD

Sallyinnit: ummmmmm...

Craftingtable: OLLIE LOOKKKKK

"Chat what are you guys talking about is this some kind of trick—"

Niki, Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, Sapnap, and George were standing in the doorway.