⋆⋅ thirty-five ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 35
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

"Ollie have you eaten" Sean knocked on my door.

"why do you care so much" I said blankly, nibbling on a ritz cracker.

"you're important to our mission" he said crossing his arms.

"that's it? you don't give a crap about my wellbeing, well of course you don't you kidnapped me" I rambled.

"yeah, we really don't" Sean scoffed and walked away.

As I looked out the window, I realized the sun was setting. I delicately stood up and walked over. To the glass frame. I noticed I was in a normal neighborhood, across the street, I saw a family through their dining room window, they were enjoying themselves, having dinner, talking amongst themselves, if only they knew what was going on just opposite side of them. 

When my fingers trailed over to the lock on the window, I realized it locked and unlocked with ease. As I clicked the window open, I looked towards the door to make sure no-one heard. One step at a time, I pushed myself up out of the room and onto the roof.

"okay" I muttered under my breath and steadied myself on the rafters. I never was a huge fan of heights, and he overwhelming anxiety of the team catching me was rising.

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

"don't give them any information that's worth value, short answers" Iris commented as we listened to the ominous ringing of Wilbur's phone. He nodded and made eye- contact with the group.
After over a minute of the low beeping, Wilbur was just about to give up. When we all heard a voice come from the phone, we all just about jumped out of our seats.

"hello"

"hello?" Wilbur replied, trying to hide his nervousness.

"I have a hunch you are calling for a certain reason?" 

"yes" Wilbur kept his answers short, just like Iris said.

"may I ask why?"

"we just want information" Wilbur started bouncing his leg a lot faster.

"what do you have to give us?" 

"you already took her from us" Wilbur scoffed.

"sure did, and did it well" the guy's voice was cocky.

"can we just—talk to her?" Wilbur nearly pleaded.

"hell no, don't wanna have you guys conspire or anything"

"we just want to know if she's safe"

"oh she's safe" 

"how can we trust you?" Wilbur mocked.

"you can't, but just know we're watching"

"how are we supposed to know you're not bluffing with all of this?" Wilbur bit his lip nervously.

"well, we can say that Niki and Tommy are at your sides, Tubbo is fiddling with his hoodie strings, Alex is wearing is infamous LAFD beanie, Iris's hair is currently died split black and white, Ranboo's eyes are a light brown color, Dream has freckles on his nose, Sapnap is wearing George's merch, George is sitting next to him, Schlatt is surprisingly not wearing his yankees cap, and Wilbur, you are on the phone, nervous out of your mind, I would say that we are not bluffing"

Everyone sat in shock for multiple seconds until the mystery voice spoke again, 

"y'know, she's behaving really well so far"

"what have you done to her" Wilbur muttered, leaning forward into his chair.

"nothing, showed her around, made new friends, she's had some crackers" 

"were is she right now" Wilbur pushed.

"in her room" 

"how do I know she's not—how do I know she's not dead" I shot Wilbur a curious look as he said so.
"well, her parents are for sure, we took care of them, But Ollie is important, we wouldn't kill her"

"give us one good reason not to call the police right now" Wilbur breathed out.

"we could always kill Ollie if we really wanted to"

"you wouldn't dare" I spoke loud enough through the phone intimidatingly.

"aw innit's gotten mad, guys we better run" He said blankly, which was followed by multiple laughs.

"there's more then one?" Tubbo muttered.

"oh yes, tubbo there are multiple people on this mission" the voice said matter of factly.

"call the police" Wilbur mouthed over to George. Who pulled out his phone.

"that won't be necessary, Ollie will be gone before they can get here" the voice through the phone quickened.

"neither of those will be necessary" Clay jutted in and held up his phone proudly.

"what?" Wilbur said, utterly confused.

"I've got the address" Dream whispered with a smile on his face.

"no way" Niki said, grabbing the phone from him.

"what are you guys saying?" the voice became frightened.

"end the call" Niki said rushed, "50-minute drive, you can get there in 30 if you step on it."

"wha—" Wilbur pressed the end button as the voice was saying something and pushed out in his chair. 

"Dream you need to come" Wilbur said as he was basically out the door.

"yes, um—ok" Dream stood up and rushed pass the group.

"and your absolutely sure it's the address"

"yea, cross-tracked It, its an old trick I would use on my friends in high-school, always worked" Dream rambled.

"I'm coming" I jumped out of my chair.
"what the heck tom—"

"please" I begged. Wilbur and dream glanced at each other for a minute before nodding.

We left the house in a matter of seconds, hopping into a car wilbur rented earlier. He almost broke the key by how fast he shoved it in.

a/n: the climax is arriving 😫🙏

i don't like how i wrote this chapter at all but enjoy 😔🤌