⋆⋅ twelve ⋅⋆

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 12

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

I turned the channel to the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and explained to Tommy what all the different floats meant. When I got a second text from Wilbur,

Indie Singer

Be at Me and Niki's room in 10 minutes

I quickly changed and met Dream in the hallway.

"so you also got a cryptic message from Wilbur today?" he asked

"yep, guess what day it is" I hinted. It took a second, but dream let out a big grin when he checked the date.

"this is gonna be fun" we stepped in together to see Wilbur and Niki lounging on the couch, there room was much bigger than ours. I noticed a huge dining table sitting right smack dab in the middle of the room.

"I called you guys here because you are Americans" Wilbur started, and I noticed Nick was the other person here.

"oh really? I didn't notice" I said, falling next to Niki on the couch.

"I have a surprise for you all, but you can't tell the other's" Wilbur said giddily.

"ok now I'm scared" Nick raised an eyebrow.

Niki held up her phone, and I noticed she was on call with someone, Wilbur spoke into it with his George Washington voice.

"bring in the reinforcements"

I heard the door open,

"WASSUP B*TCHES"

"I would recognize those mutton chops anywhere" I ran towards Schlatt and gave him a fist bump.

"I called in the best American out there" Wilbur said walking towards us.

"Yes, yes I am" he said blankly as he put down a scary looking duffel bag.

We were catching up with Schlatt when we heard a nearby door open. We all stopped talking and stared at each other, waiting for something to happen.

"Ollie, I want you to keep Tommy and Toby occupied today, Clay and Nick, you do the same for George" Wilbur ushered us out and I bumped into a confused Tommy. Clay and Nick walked the other way without saying anything.

"what's going on?" He started and looked over my shoulder to see a snickering Dream and Sapnap skipping into their room.

"nothing, nothing at all" I took his shoulders and turned him around.

"why don't we go out today? Just you, and Me, and Toby? We could go to the public Market!" I walked into our room to see Tubbo staring at the TV, stuffing his face with Muffins.

We decided to walk to the Market because it wasn't a long walk from the hotel. It was busy, but since we were a small group we managed to stick together. I had forgotten my jacket at the hotel and after being In Hawaii for a couple days, the cold really gets to you. Tommy noticed me shivering and took off his hoodie.

"you look like you're going to drop dead from hypothermia" he handed me the sweater.

"thanks brutha" I shrugged on the hoodie that was enormous but warmed me up. I saw a hint of Tubbo raising his eyebrows, but Tommy nudged him before he could say anything.