⋆⋅ fifty four ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·. ★・::*═══╗
Chapter 54
╚═══*.·:·. ★・::*═══╝

Warning: titanic spoilers!!! (if you haven't watched titanic, I suggest you do since it's a very good movie! If you haven't watched it and still read this, it may be a tad confusing)

p.s all my titanic knowledge is gonna shine in this chapter because I totally wasn't obsessed with the subject for 3 years...

"come back" I held out my arms as Tommy left to see if there was more ice cream,

"jack come back" I mocked the classic movie monologue in a weeping expression.

"manifold's not here dumbass"

"no im talking about Jack Dawson one of my husbands"

"one of your husbands?" he poked his head through the kitchen door.

"yeah" I repeated.

"can I beat up jack Dawson"

"He's dead" I put my head down, knowing the ending of the beloved movie.

"good" he smiled smugly.

"that's not nice, you're bullying my dead husband"

"yeah, he should be dead," Tommy paused before continuing, "IN A VIDEO GAME" he pointed out.

"fine then I guess I'll marry Rose" I stuck my tongue out.

"and I'll beat up rose!" he said for a split seconds before having instant regret, "WAIT I DON'T BEAT UP WOMEN PLEASE NO—" he panicked as I started to laugh.

"wait—so you're saying you've never watched titanic?"

"titanic? Isn't that ship that went" he simulated a ship going down with his hands.

"it's a classic tommy! How have you never watched it?"

"I don't know, but last time I watched a movie with you it was sad" he whined.

"oh yeah this one's sad too—damn I think that's saying something about what type of person I am" I chuckled lightly.

"the notebook had no right to be that sad" Tommy stated.

"no right" I agreed.

"ok we need to watch titanic; you will understand how much I simp for Jack and Rose"

"I will cry happy tears once jack dies" As Tommy was rambling on about his obsession with beating up young Leonardo DiCaprio, I looked on the PC to watch titanic.

"HA its right here, now we have to watch it" I convinced.

"ok chat—we're gonna leave it off the screen because DMCA is scary, but you can listen to our commentary" I gave a thumbs up to the screen.

Cadarino: Ollie's bi panic at the thought of Jack and Rose 😩🙏 (dw me too)

ItsBree13: tommy being jealous of a fictional character is so funny to me-

Exho_Notfoundd: TITANIC POG!

"wait—did they all die?" Tommy asks as the movie starts, and they start talking about the shipwreck.

"you'll have to wait and see"

"I swear to god if jack isn't dead by the end I will go and kill him myself, in a video game of course"