⋆⋅ fifty eight ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 58
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

Hi and welcome to this chapter!
And hi welcome BACK to my book if you voted!

See what happens if you vote! You get an extra greeting at the beginning of the chapter!

"wow that's so cool"

"cad is so swaggy oh my gosh"

I had once again been woken up by the plane landing, I looked up at Tommy who quickly kissed my forehead before we got up from our seats.

"so where are we staying Wilby?" I asked as we stepped out of the airport, into the cold December air.

"well we have about an hour car ride, and then we will be in the quaint town of Rothenberg ob der tauber" Wilbur said in a German accent, the group oohed and awed.

"Wilbur aren't you tired? I can drive if you want?" Dream offered; Wilbur had done nearly all the driving on the trip.

"no I love driving, and im wide awake." Wilbur waved him off as we approached the car he had just rented. A light snow had started, and the twinkling lights lines the streets, along with multiple Christmas trees scattered around.

The drive was mellow, after sleeping a large portion of the plane ride, I was pretty restless. So I leaned my head against the cold window, glancing at the pretty stars. The car came to a stop, and I noticed people were getting out. I had zoned out the entire ride, and it was sort of refreshing.

"this is adorable" I stepped out of the car and saw multiple-colored houses lining the streets.

"it looks like England but with pretty colors" Tubbo smiled.

"es ist wunderbar" Niki murmured as she admired the nostalgic town.

"I like your funny words magic man" I said as Wilbur opened the front door of the small cottage.

Once we explored the house and settled in, the group went straight to bed, after the long plane ride and then drive, we all had been very tired.

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

I woke up again next morning resting in Tommy's arms, I didn't even remember falling asleep. I was so tired that everything after stepping into the house was blurry.

"hello!" in a cushiony chair across the room, Tubbo was staring at his phone.

"good morning" I turned my head to Tubbo, who was smiling like an idiot.

"what's wrong?" I asked confused at his giggly manner.

"you guys are just so adorable" he shook his head as he went back to looking at his phone.

"thanks for the compliment?" I chuckled lightly before resting my head back down.

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

"so what's the plan for the day?" everyone had woken up by this point,

"well we have your birthday tomorrow..." Wilbur grinned,

"oh wait—that's tomorrow" I picked up my phone to see that it was indeed December 13th,

"It is tomorrow, and I have a little plan" Wilbur sang the last part.