⋆⋅ four ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 4

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

tw: mention of taking drugs (satire)

"hello there" i chuckle, still in slight shock.

after a sudden realization i leap out of my chair and run to hug tommy; even though we had never even met in real life before, I felt a familiar warmth in his arms.

"OMG IS THAT THE ONE AND ONLY OLLIEMOLLY FROM TWITCH.TV/OLLIEMOLLY????!!!" Wilbur yelled.

I was crying now, going around, and hugging everyone, even dream who was in the hallway to avoid his face being seen.

"how did you—were—how—" I stuttered.

"we convinced your parents to let you come under one condition." Wilbur started.

"You have to call us every night." My Mom finished.

I hugged them with all my might.

Tommy and Tubbo had fully taken over the stream and was saying hello to the chat.

"your room is very pretty!" Niki complimented me.

"aw thanks Niki!" I hugged her again and was crying tears of joy.

I went back over to the stream and saw that my viewers had skyrocketed.

"wow! Hi chat! These are my friends."

Tubbo waved harshly.

User93458: OHMYGOD THEYRE MEETING UP

User3485: YES, IVE BEEN WAITING

jetbead: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE STREAMS

Dunut38: POGCHAMPPPP

"Ollie, you need to pack the flight leaves in 2 hours." Wilbur said in his dad voice.

Me, Niki, and George picked out outfits to bring on the trip for another hour, and I ended the stream.

"this Yellow top is cool!" said George holding up a green t-shirt

"GEORGE YOU COLORBLIND IDIOT THAT'S GREEN" said Tommy laughing hard.

His laugh was so much funnier in person.

Tommy, tubbo, and Sapnap were looking around my room at my cool posters and artifacts.

"CMON GANG LETS ROLL!" Wilbur shouted as I had my suitcase.

And we were off to the airport.

On the uber to the airport Wilbur explained all the places we would be going, and everybody got to add one idea on the list. I knew exactly where I would choose, so I quickly whispered it to Wilbur and he nodded with approval.

Once we got onto the lift to send us to the plane, Wilbur all handed us a ticket and we checked with everybody to see who we would be sitting with. Me and Tommy high fived as we sat next to each other, and Tubbo sat next to tommy with a yellow hoodie with black stripes.

"I'm a bee." 

"yes, we noticed."

He chuckled, I noticed the bags under his eyes and forgot that they must've just gotten off a plane, so they were all extremely tired.

I scrolled through twitter to see excited fans creating hashtags and discussing what we were going to do on the trip. As I got comfortable, I noticed that I had never once been on a plane, my family would go on road trips every summer or so, but I'd never been on a plane.

Tommy noticed how pale I was.

"what's the matter." He turned to me.

"oh nothing—I—never have been on plane"

"you've never flown on a plane? No wonder your parents didn't want you to come. Well don't worry, I've packed the drugs."

"I'm sorry-drugs? Tommy you can't bring dru—"

he handed me a small pink gummy,

"dude its melatonin, it'll help you sleep."

"dang I was really excited for the pot." I said sarcastically popping the gummy into my mouth.

We laughed and looked over to the rest of the crew, 

Sapnap and George were already bickering (with dream trying to break it up) And Niki was playing with Wilbur's stuffed shark as he watched amused. Tubbo was asleep already and had about 7 blankets on him.

"he must be so hot." Tommy said, trying to hold back a laugh.

"gayinnit" I chuckled.

Dream was now laughing harder than ever as he heard my joke, and tommy started speaking many miles a minute.

"WHATAREYOUTALKINGABOUTIMNOTGAYILOVEWOMENWOMENAREMYFAVORTEHOWCOULDYOUSAYSUCHATHING."

Now Sapnap and George were laughing too, and tubbo had woken up.

"is it over?" he groggily asked.

"shhhhh we haven't taken off tubbo."

"oh—ok" he closed his eyes again.

I patted him back to sleep while dream and Sapnap were still chuckling from the seats behind us.

As the plane started to tremble, I clung onto the armrest and looked straight ahead.

"you can—y'know hold my hand or something."

I didn't hesitate to hold onto something other than the seat.

"gosh women you've got some type of death grip" he chuckled.

His jokes calmed me down a bit and by the time we were in the air for a couple minutes I wasn't as nervous. Niki and Wilbur were watching a movie as the flight attendant came out and put her ear to the intercom. In that second, I realized I had no idea where we were going. I leaned over to Wilbur and asked, but he said that we will have to wait and see.

"what if you just kidnapped a bunch of 16-year old's" Tommy countered, looking at sleeping tubbo, who was now curled up into a ball.

"bet." He shrugged, looking back at the film.

"Hello and welcome to flight 12 I am your head attendant here, and it will be a short 7-hour trip to Maui, Hawaii!" 

"YES, IT WAS MY PICK FIRST" Sapnap cheered, gaining some looks from other people on the plane.

"oooh this is gonna be fun!" I exclaimed to tommy, who looked just as happy.

"how long do you think we're staying?" he asked very thrilled.

"I have no idea! Wilbur said with all the places he has planned it would be a couple weeks at least!"

"woah" I looked out the window to see the red sunset.

"that's pretty pog" Tommy said leaning over my shoulder to look.

"this trip is gonna be the best." I said, still looking.

The melatonin was kicking in now, my eyes were slowly closing, and then in a second, I was out.