⋆⋅ seventeen ⋅⋆

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 17

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

Tw: stalking

"I think I'm falling"

"I know"

I woke up after what felt like seconds, but it had been hours. Wilbur was carrying me through the aisle, and he didn't seem to notice me awake, so I lay encased in his arms until we were in a car.

I groggily checked my phone before I fell asleep again.

Unknown

I see you

"is this any of you?" I shoved my phone in the air to see a concerned Wilbur.

"its not me. Don't you have everybody's number in your phone already?"

"yeah I do" Wilbur snatched the phone from my hands, and I watched as he reported and blocked the number.

"tell me if you get any more texts ok?" he reassured me.

"got it dadbur" I mumbled before falling into a deep slumber.

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes, it was obviously the next morning, I stepped out of the foreign bed, not knowing where I was, I wandered down a creaky stairway. I studied my surrounding and noticed most of the walls and floor were made of an old type of wood. Lots of the rugs were dusty, and almost every floor board squeaked with a single touch.

"hello?" I whispered as I turned the corner.

"what's popping" Wilbur said in his signature tone.

"where are we? I shivered as I walked into a cozy living room. This place was cold.

"in a forest" I looked out the window to see nothing but long fir trees, and a slight snow on the ground. Tommy and Toby were outside, sticking there tongues out to see who would get a snowflake to land on them.

"yes. I see that, but where exactly is this forest?" I wandered over to the fireplace.

"somewhere near Ottawa, Canada"

"Isn't Ottawa a big city?"

"when I mean near, I mean more like the closest city." Wilbur sat in a patchy sofa.

"how close?" I integrated.

"mm let's just say to get to the heart of Ottawa, it'd take us a couple hours"

"who chose this place" I questioned more.

"I did actually"

"really! That's adorable, cabinbur?" I grinned as I sat down next to him, just then, Niki had made her way downstairs.

"so we really are in the middle of nowhere" i waved to Niki as she walked through to the kitchen.

"yes indeed" Wilbur finished, the boys had come in, and their faces were red from the bitter cold. Tommy had taken one of Wilbur's beanies, and the hair not covered was speckled with snow flurries. It was adorable.

a/n: everyone say it with me:

beanieinnit beanieinnit beanieinnit beanieinnit beanieinnit beanieinnit beanieinnit beanieinnit