⋆⋅ eighteen ⋅⋆

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 18

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

After Schlatt and I's conversation, he put down his phone and smiled at me from across the room.

"do you guys wanna stream or something?" Nick suggested as we were lounging in the living room.

"yeah but what will we do?" George asked.

"we can play in the snow or something" Niki said.

"what if we had like a snowman competition!" Tubbo proposed.

"oh my gosh yes can we do that?" Tommy added.

"we'll have to see if the camera can stand the cold, but yeah that seems like a good idea" Wilbur said.

We all bundled up as I helped Wilbur set up the camera, after some trouble shooting, we started the stream. Tubbo and tommy were already wrestling in the snow, so the fans opened in up to see chaos erupting already.

Antiqxuity: POG SNOW

ScareLit: YOUR ALL STILL TOGETHER KSJMFSF

Ellie1045: HEY CHAT

"ok so basically everyone makes their own snowman in under an hour and then the chat will vote" Niki explained.

ItsBree: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS LMAO

Tbh0idk: WOOOOO IM SO EXCITED

SpicyMonkey: I LOVE YOU GUYS SM

"ok ready"

Wilbur set up the timer so the stream could see

"set"

We all lined up, ready to grab snow. And in the last second, Wilbur turned on Ludwig's Christmas album.

"go"

I instantly pushed tommy to the ground.

"F IN THE CHAT FOR THOMAS" I burst out laughing as his body slammed me back. We were both tangled on the ground laughing for a good 30 seconds before Quackity threw snowballs in our faces.

"GET UP LOVEBIRDS OR IMMA SNOWBALL YOU AGAIN"

"you would never" I ignored the first part of his yelling.

"watch me" he picked up a snowball and threw straight at my face.

"oh my god Quackity you owe me so much already I wouldn't start anything" I wavered over to his spot. Everyone else mindlessly making their snowmen.

"oh wait yeah I do" he dropped the snowball he was making and stuck his tongue out as he walked back over to his snowman.

"tommy what is your plan" I asked as we rolled our snowballs on the ground, making them bigger.

"imma make myself"

"as a snowman?" I raised my eyebrow.

"yes. Because I am so handsome smart and great. I have to make myself in snow-form"

"you are arguably correct" I said blushing, I knew that the viewers could hear my comment.

After a few seconds, the attention was put onto Quackity giving a sneak peak of his "snow-gun" and as tommy went to go make the middle part of the snowman, he passed by very closely and whispered into my ear