⋆⋅ twenty ⋅⋆

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 20

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

tw: stalking

Soon everyone is awake, and we sit on the couch lounging for an hour before anyone speaks up.

"do we have any plans for today?" Tubbo asks.

"Schlatt's leaving, and the snow is getting pretty bad, so I don't wanna risk getting stuck out there. Why don't we just watch movies all day?" Dream proposes.

"yeah I think that's our best bet" Will says looking out the window to see the blizzard getting heavier.

We spend the entire day lounging or editing videos, whilst watching the entire Harry Potter series, we don't feel like doing anything, and the snow keeps us confined to the cabin.

Hours pass, and its around 8, we all ate leftover soup for dinner. The sky is pitch black, but you can still see the snow falling.

"I should probably call a cab to catch my plane, it leaves at like 11, and it takes a couple hours to get to the airport alone" says Schlatt, he grabs his suitcases, and we gather at the door. We say our goodbyes and as he hugs me, I whisper,

"I'm waiting for the shlinx date" he laughs, and we notice the uber honking outside.

"I'll talk to you all later, thanks for letting me come Wilbur" he waves

"anytime" Will smiles.

I check my phone just as the door closes and my eyes widen at the newest messages.

Unknown

say goodbye to your parents, there gone now ;)

Mother dearest

I love you so much and me and your father are very proud of you and what you've done for this world. Keep doing great things. Love you.

"what the—" a shiver is sent down my spine, and I drop the phone.

"don't break your phone" Tommy jokes, he swoops down and picks it up, looking over at the notifications, and back at me.

"holy—"

"what are you guys freaking out about" Ranboo leans over Tommy's shoulder.

"oh" he looks at me, staring blankly "that's not good"

"I have to get on that plane" I whisper.

"Molly—" tommy comes toward me, but I sprint towards the door, swinging it open. bare feet, I run out to Schlatt's car, pounding on the door before he opens it.

"gee kid I knew you were gonna miss me but—" he looks at me, tears streaming down my face.
"you ok?" he gets cut off by Wilbur shout.

"Ollie, we need to talk to you first before you hop on a plane—"

"let me in" I ignore the shouts; the thick snow soaks my clothes. Before Schlatt can say anything, else Wilbur comes and lifts me up.

"NO" I scream.

"what the hell is happening will?" Schlatt asks.

"her parents—we don't know anything—she's in shock" he could barely talk through the thrashing of my limbs, desperately trying to get in the car, on the plane, and to my parents.