⋆⋅ twenty-six ⋆⋅

═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 26
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝
Tw: um so pretty much every chapter after this is
gonna have stalking just letting you know rn :-)

"YOU CAN'T JUST GLOSS OVER THAT LIKE NOTHING" Quackity held his hands in the air, obviously baffled.

"watch me"

"no please gossip I just wanna knowwww" Wilbur held is bottom lip out.

"tommy's not even here, wilbur probably won't remember anything in the morning, and I'm insanely good at keeping secrets" Quackity argued.

"last time I checked you told the ENTIRE group that we confessed to each other so no, I'm not gonna gossip with you" I scoffed, grabbing my phone.

Unknown
I see your coping.
Make sure you don't slip up :)

My eyes widened, and Alex noticed.
"what's wrong? Are they already trying to cancel you?" he leaned over trying to get a better look. If I didn't quickly double click my home button and switch over to twitter, he would have seen the ominous messages.

"no i don't think so—" I stopped at the "Trending in the UK and US"

#stonedbo
Twitch streamers including OllieMolly, Wilbur Soot, Tommyinnit, Tubbo, and Dream have reportedly "gotten high" from Ph1Lza's stream earlier today. 

Me and Alex stared at the screen for a good 10 seconds before I burst out laughing.

"OLLIE WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING" Alex said, stifling his own laugh.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT THIS IS SO FUNNY" I continued to giggle as Tubbo came out of the kitchen, one hand full of cheerios, the other clutching the cereal box as if it was the last thing he was going to do.

"what are we laughing at?" he laid on the couch.
"stonedbo is trending in the UK and America" Tubbo started giggling too.

"this is not funny" Alex deadpanned,

"ANYWAYS back to the subject" Wilbur subjected. And everyone turned their heads to me (except tubbo, he was stuffing his face with cheerios) Clay just walked through the kitchen door, with him gnawing on a piece of beef jerky. 

"fine. Where's Tommy?" I looked at clay,

"he's eating tomato sauce I think" clay said calmly.

"ok—well Ollie, since tommy's busy, eating tomato sauce—I want you to explain the last conversation he just had with us"  Wilbur pressed his hands together, twiddling with his thumbs.

"what conversation?" Clay asked.

"Ollie kissed Tommy" Wilbur wiggled his shoulders as he said so.

"W H A T" Dream and Tubbo turned to me, intrigued.

"well—yes but it's not really any of your guys business"

"well it is now" Clay shifted in his seat, as if he were getting ready to watch a movie.

"if I tell you guys will you stop pestering me?" 
"yes, a thousand times YESSSSSS" Wilbur was getting very giddy, wiggling his shoulders again.