⋆⋅ thirty-two ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 32
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

trigger warning stalking, kidnapping, sickness, panic attacks etc.

"your—" I stuttered in my words.

"yes, I'm the one who's been stalking you, surprise" he said blankly, like this was a hobby.

"how—" I tried to form a sentence, but he cut me off.

"listen here Ollie, your gonna give me your phone, and listen to everything I say, or else you and your parents are dead" Jeremy said sternly.

"what if I run?" I started fiddling with my fingers.
"same consequences, we know everything, we see everything"

"we?"

"My team has been working on this for months, hacking into your discord calls, finding your location, making sure the Airbnb you rented from us was the one we put mics and cameras in, y'know, the smart stuff." Jeremy smirked at me as if he were bragging.

"how many people—" my voice cracked as tears pricked my eyes.

"5, we have let's see" he started counting people's names off.

"Me, Gene, Sean, Sarah, and Parker, well parker was held against his will, but eventually gave in. And that's why we want you." He turned to me.

"what do you mean?" I said shakily.

"well, we want you on our team, we want to be an internet mafia of sorts y'know?"

"no, I really don't know" I said blankly, holding back tears.

"well, like it or not, you're joining us, but don't worry sweetheart, you'll like it eventually"

After another 10 minutes of silence, I was picking at my nails again, making them bleed and slowly drip onto my hands.

Jeremy pulled into a rather nice-looking house, just a normal suburban living family home.

"come on, time to meet the team" he ushered me out like I was his friend. As we walked up the short driveway, I noticed my phone in his hand, it was buzzing like crazy, I saw a flash of Wilbur's contact on the screen before he hid it inside his pocket. I stayed silent as I walked into the house, it looked completely normal, just looked like a bunch of college students living in a medium sized house.
First, I saw a Raven-haired man sitting in a chair, he smiled when he saw me trail behind Jeffrey.

"you must be Ollie" says the guy. I only nod slowly.

"I'm Gene" he stands up and holds out his hand. I shake it nervously,

"don't worry, we'll make sure you feel just like home here" he pats my shoulder and I flinch. Next a girl comes walking in, she has long deep red hair, and the 2-inch pumps she's wearing makes her look like a model.

"I heard the door open—" she stops in her tracks and looks me up and down.

"I've seen you on camera, but it's nice to finally meet you" she nods and keeps on walking past me.

"that's Sarah" Jeffrey points as she walks back into the room she was in.

"let's go meet Parker, Sean might not me back from the store yet" Jeffrey led me to a larger room, and once he opens the door, I'm amazed, there's multiple computer setups and monitors, a huge map of the entire world. I notice big red dots in multiple places.

"This is the mission room" Jeffrey holds up his arms as he falls onto a couch.

"are those—" I point to the map.

"all your friends current residence, yes" A boy in round rimmed glasses turns around in his chair.

"how?" I ask wincing at the thought.

"easy, just bug your phones through your social media" he shrugged and turned back to feverishly typing on a computer. I stand their shell shocked.

"is Sean still at the store?" Jeffrey asks Parker.

"yeah, judging from his location change he should be back in 30" Parker skims over a tab open on his computer.

"k lets show you to your room" Jeffrey leaves the room, and we travel up the stairs, I'm surprised how well these people are treating me.

"here it is" Jeffrey finds a key in his pocket and unlocks a door near the end of the hallway. Inside is a normal size room, with normal furniture, a normal bed and nightstand, a normal window is placed above the bed, this place is too normal, Jeffrey led me to a bathroom connected to the room, with a complete shower.

"pretty nice huh?" Jeffrey sounds accomplished.

"mhm"

"Sean should've gotten you clothes at the store, I'll tell you when he's back and you can meet him, make yourself at home" Jeffrey leaves the room, and I'm left with myself.

I slowly make myself to the bed and sit at the end of it. I had no idea what was happening. Why did these people kidnap me? Why were they being nice? Where are my parents? I have to be out of here soon, Wilbur already knows since he was calling me.

My head feels as though its about to explode, and I'm getting hotter and my skin is tingling. I feel my throat go dry. I walk over to the bathroom, and sit down on the tile, I'm getting warmer, so I
take my sweatshirt off and throw it across the bathroom, that's when I realize its Tommy's, I scramble to pick it up. Once I have it in my clutches, I just stroke patterns across the colorful words. I notice I'm crying when I see darker splotches make its way to the fabric.

Suddenly, I feel queasy. My head is spinning, and the patterns on the cold floors of the bathroom are not helping. I quickly scramble to the toilet just as I throw up into the bowl. I notice I hadn't eaten anything today, or really last night. I probably hadn't had a crumb in 24 hours, which was when I found out my parents were missing. I was lucky I didn't throw up the rest of my organs. Sitting on the floor, a mess, blood-stained fingernails, I clutch the hoodie as if it was life or death.

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

About 45 minutes later, I heard a knocking at my door. I tentatively get up and answer it, when I see an unfamiliar face, I get worried.

"Here" the unknown person hands me a bag, I glance through and see a couple basic outfits.

"I'm Sean" he had a round friendly face, and curly red hair.

"ok..." we stood in the doorway awkwardly until I heard Jeffrey come up the stairs.

"both of you I need. Right now" He runs back down the stairs, Sean follows, and I slowly walk down the hallway to do the same.

I follow Jeffree and Sean into the mission room "Niki must have told your friends about our little threat, turns out she caved in a lot faster than I thought" Jeffrey sounded annoyed,

"what threat? What did you do to Niki—" I immediately get uneasy, when Parker opens a tab it almost sends me into puking again.

I see an above room view of the dining table of the cabin. Everybody is sitting there, a paper is sitting in the middle, I can't read the words on the paper, but each and every one of my friends has a distressed look on their face. I search around the table to see one blonde boy looking the worst out of all of them, his eyes were puffy and red, his hair was unkempt, and wouldn't stop bouncing his leg.
Tommy.

a/n: yo yo yo i'll be posting the next chapter in a couple minutes, i lowkey hate how i wrote this but i'm begging you please don't fork my eyes