⋆⋅ ten ⋅⋆

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗

Chapter 10

╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

Once we got into the airport, everyone was itching to get their ticket first to see where we would be going next. Clay got his first but wouldn't show it to anybody, then Wilbur and Niki got theirs, next Tubbo got his and read it aloud (almost jumping up and down as he did)

"settle?" Everyone had a confused look on their face, until Tommy looked over his shoulder to see.

"that says Seattle" everybody whooped and Tubbo laughed at his mistake. We boarded the plane and took our seats, and to my surprise, we were in the exact same order as last time.

"still scared of the plane?" Tommy teased.

"yeah a little bit" I chuckled.

"well don't worry because big man Tommy is right here" he sat up straight and put on a smug face.

"oh yes I'm so glad big man tommy is here" I said nodding my head in disappointment. We decided to stock up on candy since we weren't tired enough to sleep.

"what movie you wanna watch?" I asked flicking through the selection of films.

"what's that one" he said pointing to the notebook.

"ooh yes I love a good sappy romance." I said pressing play.

"ugh, might as well fall asleep now" he said rolling his eyes.

"I bet you ten bucks you'll cry at the end." I turned to him and he had a doubtful look on his face,

"deal."

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

The credits start rolling and I noticed that I was back in tommy's arms. I looked up at him and noticed the tears welling up in his eyes as he stared blankly at the screen. He noticed me covering up a laugh and dug the heels of his hand into his eyes.

"I am not- it was sad—but not sad enough to make a man cry" he said stuttering.

"don't worry tommy you can cry" I said rubbing away my own tears. 

"it wasn't that sad" he defended. 

"I'm expecting 10 dollars any minute now" I said grinning, I looked down at my phone to see a text,

Indie singer

You good?

Just watched the notebook and the child is in denial

I looked across the aisle and saw a smile spread across Wilbur's face. 

"can we watch a happy movie now?" Tommy wined.

"yeah sure, you pick"

We picked ratatouille, but I ended up falling asleep halfway through.

I woke up to the slow stop of the engine, signaling it was landing.