⋆⋅ twenty-one ⋅⋆

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 21
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝
tw: idk anymore man uh- trauma, death, stalking, the usual

"they're dead, aren't they?"

"we don't know that yet—" Schlatt started, but I quickly cut him off.
"no, I think we all know that my parents are dead" I sat up but continued to stare blankly into space.
"Molly we don't have any proof that they're dead—" Tommy chimed in

"but we don't have any proof that they're alive" I stammered. After my comment there was silence. The blizzard raging now, even if Schlatt wanted to leave his flight was bound to be canceled.

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────

Everyone sat in the same spot for over an hour, when ever someone's phone would get some sort of notification, we would look hopefully toward the source of the noise, but when they checked to see nothing important, we went back into a state of silence.
"I'm gonna call the operator again—to see if there's anything else—" Clay got up and gestured towards the phone in his hand. Nobody said anything, Wilbur gave a numb nod. And we continued to sit in silence. after a couple minutes he came back out still on the phone, 
"They wanted to talk to you—if your up for it" He gave me a pitiful look, I looked to my side and tommy rubbed my shoulder as I got up. I walked towards the doorway where Clay stood and once, I got in and he carefully shut the door, he turned around and hugged me. He was extremely tall, so it was almost as if he encased me in his warm arms.

"everything is going to be ok" he whispered. All I could do was nod into his hoodie. He broke off the hug and quickly left so I could have my privacy. I stared at the phone in my hands for a good 30 seconds before putting it to my ear and uttering,

"hello?" 

"Are you Molly Montgomery?" I cringed a little at the women calling me by my real name, it felt weird for someone who was not tommy to call me that. After a split second I answered,

"yes" 

"Can you explain what's happened tonight?" The operator asked calmly.

────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────
⋆⋅ 3rd person ⋆⋅
"does anyone know anything about who—or why?" Clay said as he walked over to an empty chair in the room. Ollie had just gone not the other room to answer some questions.
"she got 2 messages before the one tonight, the one in the car ride in Seattle, and one this morning" Wilbur was obviously very troubled by this matter, after all, he was the one in charge of this trip, basically in charge of Ollie, he could have stopped this.
"they said they traced the number to a burner phone in Texas" clay rubbed his temple.

a/n: they all just look at Sapnap like 😃✋ 

"anything else?" Tommy asked, he didn't have the motivation or willpower to make an American joke now.
"nothing"
They sat for another 20 minutes, asking questions every now and then. Eventually Ollie came out of the room, handed clay the phone, and sat back down next to Tommy and Iris.
────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────
⋆⋅ Molly POV ⋆⋅
I sat back down in between tommy and iris and took a shaky breath.
"are you—ok?" tommy whispered.

Hesitantly I said, "I don't know."  He slowly nodded and laid back into the sofa. Another round of silence came onto the group. I didn't have the energy to start crying, especially after my panic attack in front of everybody.