47

Harry's POV:

Draco took me back to the Slytherin common room, my hand in his larger one. As soon as we got there, we went straight to the dorm and back into bed. When he let go of my hand though, I felt a strange feeling of longing for him to still be holding it. He's so gentle and kind, something I never thought anyone could be to me.

I drifted off to sleep with this thought and what felt like seconds later, I was being jumped on by Pansy who was grinning at me.

"Wakey wakey!" She said as she stopped jumping and sat down right by my legs, "I let you sleep in today so you better get your arse out of bed and get ready so I can sort out your birds nest, there's clothes on top of your trunk for you to wear."

If you know Pansy then you know that you do what she says because she won't hesitate to hex you so I got out of bed and went to get ready in the bathroom as I normally do.

When I walked out, she had all the things she usually does and made me sit on the floor so she could do my hair properly.

It takes about twenty minutes for her to finish because apparently my hair gets really knotty when I sleep, then she had to actually apply the potion and style it the way it looks the nicest.

Once Pansy had finished my hair she tapped me on the shoulder and I stood up before she took my hand in hers, dragging me out of the dorm to meet Draco, Blaise and Theo in the common room as per our usual routine.

The three boys smile at us and we all start heading to breakfast to meet Hermione.

Once there, since it was a weekend, we could spend more time eating and less time worrying about getting to class on time or incomplete homework. Though if we had any homework to complete, Pansy, Hermione and possibly Theo would be on our cases saying that we should've finished it the night before.

This time it was a little different, Draco, instead of sitting with us, walked towards the teacher's table, to Snape. I'm not sure why he did, who could trust that man after he went against Dumbledore and made me show him what my relatives did. Even if he was Draco's godfather, he couldn't be trusted. Now that I thought about it, when we fought the troll on Halloween, he was limping and I caught a glimpse of a wound suspiciously shaped like a huge bite mark, I would know, the amount of times Aunt Marge's dog bit me still shocks me now. Then again, Dudley bit me a few times too but that didn't leave too much of a mark.

There's only one thing that I've seen in Hogwarts that could leave a bite mark that big and it's through a door on the third floor corridor. That three headed dog. What was Snape doing in there? There must be something in there, after all, who would go in there willingly? That dog could tear someone to shreds in seconds. Maybe I'd bring that up to my friends later, I wonder if they'd believe me?

Anyway, when Draco came back to the table, Blaise was the first to ask him what that was about.

"So, Dray, what was that about? How come you went to the teachers table?" The darker skinned boy asked curiously.

"Oh, that? It wasn't anything important, just needed to speak to Uncle Sev for a moment, I'll tell you later," he smiled and started buttering some toast.

I couldn't help but wonder if what he wanted to talk to Snape about was what happened the night before but he couldn't of, right? It'd just get us both into trouble with the old bat. Plus, he said he wouldn't and I really hope he meant it.

A/N hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and had a great holiday season and new year. Just a quick reminder to please be polite with your comments and if you do not like something, you are not obligated to look at it, just leave it and move on, don't comment on it unless it is a genuine problem not something you personally do not like. Thank you.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are x

~~~Lissy~~~