14

Harry's POV

I walked further into the room to put the potions away in my trunk. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Pansy looking curiously at the bag in my hands. She had her head tilted slightly to the side, like a puppy would and she looked like she was going to say something so I looked at her.

"What's in the bag, Harry?" She questioned, hopping down from the desk surprisingly gracefully.

I moved the bag a little so that it was kind of behind me but not fully, "just some potions, why?"

"No reason, just curious," Pansy said, walking over to my bed and sitting down, ankles crossed with her legs out in front of her, leaning her body weight on her arms..

When I looked over to the bathroom, I saw Draco laughing and trying to open the door so I looked back to Pansy. "I'm guessing he didn't want a makeover then?"

The girl smirked, "Meh, it's not like it wouldn't have happened anyway. Speaking of, you're not off the hook just yet and neither is Draco. Both of you are getting a makeover eventually even if I have to get someone to spell you onto the chair." Then she flopped down so instead of sitting, she was laying. It was like she hadn't just threatened us or it was a normal experience. I'm beginning to think it's the latter rather than the former.

I laughed and turned to go to my trunk but I felt her eyes on me so I looked back down at her, curiously.

"How do you live with your hair so damn messy? I mean, I knew of the Potter curse when it came to hair but, my gods that is soooo messy. And it's so long, does it not get in your eyes?" She questioned.

Yet again, I shrugged, "It doesn't stay flat no matter what I do, it never has. I don't think anything will work honestly. Also, I don't mind it too much, I'm used to it getting in my eyes. Every time I got it cut, I came back with my hair the exact same length."

"Well, I happen to know something that will work on your hair, especially since it was created by your grandfather. It was made to battle the Potter curse. It's called Sleekeazy's hair potion. It made the Potter family a ton of money, still does. You've gotta be one of the richest wizards alive. The Potter family was loaded even before the potion," she told me. I knew I had a decent amount of money but it didn't look enough for me to be one of the richest wizards alive.

I stared, shocked at her before pulling myself together finally and saying, "I knew my parents left a good amount of money to last a few years but surely that isn't enough to be loaded. Sure I had a lot but I'm not rich rich."

Pansy laughed and sat up so she could pat my head an action that caused me to flinch and pout just a little bit, "Oh, Harry, you've got a lot to learn, my tiny friend. What you are talking about is your trust fund. It's basically money for you to use until you become of age and can receive your family vault key."

A blush spread across my cheeks, joining the small pout I had from both being patted on the head and being called tiny, which just for the record, I am not small! "That's not fair! You're all giants, I'm actually normal sized, thank you very much," I responded to this.

"Sure you are," a smirk yet again made its was onto her face, I'm beginning to think it's one of the only expressions she has, "Whelp, it's lunch soon so I'm going to put my things away and I'll meet you boys down there. By the way, Harry, I'm showing you how to style your hair before classes tomorrow, I'll bring the Sleekeazy's. Bye!" With that, she got off of my bed and left with her makeup.

I walked over to Draco who was still by the bathroom. "He's still in there? He knows Pansy's gone now right?"

Draco shrugged and took out his wand before saying something seemingly to the door but I knew it was to Blaise. He then pointed his wand at the door handle and whispered something, unlocking the door.