50

Harry's POV:

Eventually when one of the professors did speak again, it was Professor McGonagall.

"Mr Potter, I must ask if you are aware that is an incredibly rare ability and that most people unfortunately wouldn't be too kind if they found out," she said to me slowly.

Yet again, I nodded my head as Eclipse slithered out of my sleeve and up my arm to rest at my shoulders, watching the two professors.

Once more, shocked faces were all I saw as they laid eyes on my beautiful companion. It was then I realised that they probably hadn't seen her until she moved and probably thought I was talking to myself. My face went a little red from the staring but I daren't look away just in case they tried to speak to me.

They both shook their heads as if they were no longer surprised.

"As we were saying, Mr Potter, a concerned peer came to talk to us about you. As a result of this, we will need to just have you take a sip of this potion, okay?" The slime ball asked me, placing a small vial onto the desk.

I shook my head, "no, why do I have to take a potion without knowing why?"

"Mr Potter, this is for your safety, there are no risks to you taking this potion. It is to simply tell us if you're under an enchantment or not," Snape told me with a calm look.

Of course, I didn't trust him so I looked to Professor McGonagall questioningly who nodded back at me to say that Snape was right.

"Who said I was under a spell? It was Draco wasn't it? Well, I'm fine. I'm not under any spell," I glare at the two, "and I'll prove it to you."

Pretty much as soon as the words came out of my mouth, the vial was in my hand, empty, and a soft yellow colour glowed around me. The two gasped and Snape quickly wrote it down.

"You need to come with us Mr Potter. We do not mean to worry you but there is a spell in your system that you need to be aware of," Professor McGonagall said, hands clasped on the desk, concern on her face.

I was sat in shock, there couldn't be a spell on me, I would know, surely, I would know... wouldn't I?

A/N hey, sorry it took so long, I had a case of writers block but I'm back and will try update sooner next time.

On another note, 407k reads?! Really? Thank you all so much, I'm so glad you like my story so much!

I hope you have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are x

~~~Lissy~~~